Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis
@mechpolaris
Unless if this is different from the webnovel, she isn't an reincarnator from japan. She is just a spoiled rotten like the MC was before she time traveled. I should have read the entire WB before I assumed that. I was wrong, sorry about that.

Thank you for the update and THANK YOU for choosing to wait for the full chapters from now on, so little happens in these chunks I can’t even refresh myself on the story

@someunregpunk
You are wrong
In the WN she is a reincarnator from Japan and it's not a bad person she is scared because she is starting to forget about her past life, she is just trying to finish the game so she thinks that by doing that she can go back to her lover in Japan before she loses all her past memories

@Titanfan548

There's no isekai tag here
There's no real world person dying and being born as a character in this world
This is not isekai as the tag is used practically. Stop being pedantic.

However, if as you say the FL in this chapter is from the "real world" (i.e. our world), then yeah then it'd be isekai

I'll give it one or two more chapters, but if the FL is truly isekai, then I'm gone.

read a different manga then

Yeah I'll make that judgement on my own thanks

whaaaa we already caught up :(( that was so fast MSHSJSSHSDJ also thank you for the update! altho its gonna take longer atleast we have a full chapter 😭 hopefully the girl that also got isekai'd is nice. istg

Than you for the translation! I'm glad that the updates will be in full chapters :) my goldfish memory thanks you ❤️❤️❤️

Literally stomping her feet like a child? I’m sure she’s a mature and likeable individual

Users who are viewing this thread