Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
@VeilaFN2 probably depends on if she can get over the "this is a game mentality" or not.

@sakurachii the description said she was in process of being banished, so it's likely that if there is a way to seal a person's magic in this setting that it was being used. On the other hand, using magic as a spoiled brat is very different from using magic in a kill or be killed struggle.

Banned
@male_vk

I stopped reading at around chapter 50, so I didn't see that. So I went back and you are right. I'll go edit that post, thanks.

Supporter
What I don't understand is how a publishing company can decide to release chapters in sets of five pages each. Is the mangaka an amateur?

Dex-chan lover
I think I see what the schtick is.
This is a combination of the villainess resetting to make her life better but it's also an Otome game and the heroine has reincarnated into the world.
But she realizes the world has changed so she's trying to figure out why while the game world itself slowly goes askew.

Sound about right?

Thank you for translating the chapter! I’ll be waiting for new ones to come out !!

Also thank you og author for writing this!

Fed-Kun's army
@GambierBay
It might also be something like the reincarnated heroine being the cause of the villainess’s bad first life

Thank you so much for the update! I really hope that our FL can deal with this nasty fiancee soon >:

The author needs to learn how to make cliffhangers. These feel like abrupt endings rather than cliffhangers

@Diamona it happens often enough, but it is annoying. I think if you count it in panels, a partial chapter ends up being the same length as some manga-style webcomics - but those come out weekly and are often coloured.

They're just not popular enough to guarantee a partial weekly slot or a full monthly slot in physical releases

I hope this doesn't become a generic story with the now good villainess and the reincarnated saint is now bad/evil. It's incredibly overdone so I'm hoping for something that breaks the formula a little. Bonus points if she actually "goes into seclusion" and breaks the engagement instead of the generic "prince takes an interest in her" and through misunderstandings and "plot" she becomes the queen.

Users who are viewing this thread