Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Oh! This is neat. So the villainess this time is not isekai'd but merely reliving her life, while the heroine is actually isekai'd. This is neat because both know about future events, but due to different reasons. I'm curious to see how they interact. I bet the heroine will be frustrated since none of the events are playing out right, and eventually confronts the villainess, who questions how the heroine knew about the future events.

noooo i was hoping i'd at least finally see her meet the prince!!

;-------;

thank you for the chapter ;-;;

Its gunna be one of those huh... I wonder if the reincarnated(?) MC is a good person and get along with the former villainess

Oh this chapter is so short.. Ugh, this is my problem with manga, i can't wait that long 😭😭

Ok, so the heroine comes from another world where the MC's world is an otomo game.
But was she also a reincarnated person the first time around or not?

Ohhhh so lemme get this straight, the villainess dies and is reliving her life from 3 years ago, but this time without her magical capabilities, and the MC/Saint is from our world where the story takes place in an otome/rpg game and was isekai'd. Judging from her actions, I'm guessing that she'll get impatient/frustrated bc nothing is unfolding the way she knows it to be (obvs since the villainess has been reborn). And when she realizes that she isn't getting bullied, she'll try to rile up the villainess into bullying her/spreading rumors and eventually both of them will confront each other.

I like it. It's two pretty good tropes [(was reborn a few years into the past after my death, thus I know how things will play out) and the more popular (I got isekai'd as a character from this otome/rpg game that I am obsessed with so now I have knowledge of the future)] rolled into one manga, but with a twist since both are here at the same time and the villainess has ~0 magic unlike last time/the game. It would be pretty amusing to watch how this plays out honestly.

@Doramas
Apparently not, which is why the saint is different from the previous one.
@Binary10011
Well I guess I didn't specify, fair enough.
The saint was Japanese(I think it was her name that made me think that) if I am not mistaken, so probably our world. Dunno if you mind more spoilers and this is pretty important.
She slowly ends up forgetting her past life, that is not the whole story, but I thought you might need to know that.

Users who are viewing this thread