Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu

@Est012 it is mostly what you said... shell attend the uni and make friends with the saint .... shell prolly regret and feel bad and more cliched stuff

Dex-chan lover
I think some judged the story too quick by just reading the starting chapter so here goes
-Female MC doesn't just suddenly have a change of heart 5min after death. After her annulment, she was actually alienated and was badly mistreated to the point even her parents are really disappointed in her and ordered her to go to a Monastery to repent. During the time before she goes to the Monastery, she already reflecting on herself and wishes to become a better person and ask Saint for forgiveness after staying in the monastery. But her caravan was attacked by bandit, shocked to see her maid death she was unable to do anything and was stabbed to death
-So far from what I read, the culprit to the bandit attack was still unknown so it can be assume as an bad luck.
-After going back in time, FMC doesn't straight away go around being all good to her friends and peers etc. She was stuck in bed for a really long time because of her magic loss and was basically really weak to even move.
-Prince doesn't really straight away fall in love. He was only interested in her sudden change of personality at first (and the engagement help him to keep away other suitors). He is actually a prince that really works hard to improve the kingdom and put it as his first priority over private life.
-After many visit, then only the prince actually realize his feeling for FMC (But never said anything aside from just helping her moving around the house) Prince never really confessed or anything, the only difference is that know he really cares for FMC.

As for the Saint herself
-She is white lotus but not the worst kind
-She is a transmigrated person but on 2nd timeline only
-She want to reach game ending so she can return home (Japan) at least that what she think it will
-She actually hated to ruin FMC and Prince relationship as they are really good match
-She is slowly losing her previous life memories and afraid of forgetting her past crush
-She and FMC become friend after she tell FMC about her previous world life
I can try answer some spoilers if you want, but do note I read from a MTL version and some info is just badly translated

I really hope that this will be the type where there can be frequent releases, but I know not to get my hopes up lmao

Looks like another "I swear I won't bother you again". I love the other manga though. The thing is I'm afraid it and this one would be too similar.

I'm not even sure if this goes Bakarina route but the "Saint" should be an isekai person? I truly hope she isn't an edgelord and over the top bad person.

so far so good, at least the mc isnt an otherworlder this time, should be more intereresting.

Can we get chapter 2 please? I love seeing the regret and guilt the mc feels as she should. Oh nvm, these are the only chapters out in the raws... damm

This series doesn't seem particularly unique for its tags, apart from being japanese instead of korean. I think I'll enjoy it though.

oh? heroine is sounding somewhat privileged already... hopefully she's not the "real" antagonist for this series. Gonna keep an eye out then

I know its not the prince fault but im tired with the villainess changes to the timid ( i hope not), nice lady and prince fall for her plot. i want to see her with the new guy. But they are fiancee anyways and w/o bad drama to trigger she cant broke off their engagement and will get married later. Even though i already read the spoiler. I just want to vent. Thank you for reading
╭( ๐_๐)╮

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd it is still listed as on going, i stopped around chapter 130+ (Since the MTL there is so horrible to the point I can't even figure out what the story is about anymore)

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd the manga is based on the novel, so far the first chapter seems to follow the same as it was from the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread