Gyakutaisarete Ita Shouka no Reijou wa Seijo no Chikara wo Te ni Ire, Mujikaku ni Youshanaku Gyakushuu suru - Ch. 3

Supporter
main-qimg-3b11306f6017a1ebe10a5a3d4c2ced4f

Thanks for chap
If there's any simp after the aunt, THIS IS YOUR FKING WAKE UP CALL. Calling the aunt DISGUSTING would be an understatement. Sheesh now I won't be satisfied till mc gets her revenge
I was a simp for the uncle and this chapter solidified my position. He still deserves some punishment, but if he gets the same as her, it would not seem fair. The guy is and as always been aware that the murder was bad and that they are treating the MC wrongly. He has his other flaws, but he mainly did not fo against his wife and obeyed her.

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely hope that this isn't one of those stupid, shitty, unrealistic "I forgive you, all is well in the world" storylines. That bitch and her husband deserve to be drawn and quartered. SLOWLY.
How about the daughter?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

I sincerely hope that this isn't one of those stupid, shitty, unrealistic "I forgive you, all is well in the world" storylines. That bitch and her husband deserve to be drawn and quartered. SLOWLY.

Chapter 1, she kills people. Fingers crossed the killing starts soon!

Dex-chan lover
I was a simp for the uncle and this chapter solidified my position. He still deserves some punishment, but if he gets the same as her, it would not seem fair. The guy is and as always been aware that the murder was bad and that they are treating the MC wrongly. He has his other flaws, but he mainly did not fo against his wife and obeyed her.
Still Eww, I mean ppl can like pushovers I don't have anything against that. But ppl who go on to become criminals ? Nah not that, he deserves same as her.
If you go along doing evil just cuz you were forced to you're no better. It's not like he did anything to help her either.

Still Eww, I mean ppl can like pushovers I don't have anything against that. But ppl who go on to become criminals ? Nah not that, he deserves same as her.
If you go along doing evil just cuz you were forced to you're no better. It's not like he did anything to help her either.
"If you go along doing evil just cuz you were forced to you're no better." is not the usual conclusion to the nazi soldier problem.
Now, this situation is far from being completely forced and I see the uncle as an acomplice (not the mastermind). He was shown expressing regrets and here even tried to change his wife's mind. Now he did commit murder and was part of the reason why they were poor (if the aunt is to be believed which ... sure). He is by no means innocent or even a good man. I'm just saying he deserves a couple less years in jail or, most likely in this story, a swifter death after less torture.

Dex-chan lover
I have a real bad feeling this is the route it will go, its so odd to show the antagonists thought processes and hardships if its just to sweeten tge revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread