Gyaru Gamer ni Homeraretai - Ch. 38

well it's K/D so could simply mean he died less times than normal
yeah that’s what I thought as well, I mean that’s the only way to improve if you have 1 kill but I was inferring that he went from 1/8 to like 1/5 or something lol

Double-page supporter
yeah that’s what I thought as well, I mean that’s the only way to improve if you have 1 kill but I was inferring that he went from 1/8 to like 1/5 or something lol
looked a bit on previous capters, and the kd thing is beginning to feel pretty strange, bro is silver rank and seeing the rank stats of Apex (the game they are playing) he should be in the "average player" group, not so bad like it seems here

so the kd thing i'm guessing is more of a victory rate% than the "you did 1/5 istead of 1/8" ( in one chapter he is also showed with 3 kills soo...)

Dex-chan lover
It's always nice seeing Rion's boobs. I imagine all her sweat from their intense match trickled all the way down to her bubbly cleavage, which is nice.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It's one of these 3 characters that Raito was using: Valk, Mad Maggie or Pathfinder since he mentioned that his character's ult is used for mobility

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Apex a Battle Royale? So wouldn't he only die once?

Or maybe the K/D takes assists into account?
It does, it includes your assists as well

And technically you can bring back teammates by recovering their banner and taking it to a respawn beacon. Warzone got the Gulag plus buyback so you technically die more than once

Only 2 games that ik that allows you to come back after dying

Dex-chan lover
:meguu: That thousand year handholding reinforced by booba.....and my boi still managed to improve his K/D.....that's some good focus combined with very very very newbie stats that can be changed quickly. Or he keeps trashing old accounts and reroll :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I thought I was the only one, she's annoying and just in the way
It wouldn't even be as bad if she only was a plot device for a bit to get between them and their "romance" (which is nonexistent anymore apart from bait panels now and then).

I find her unbearably annoying due to the manga changing into some kind of humiliation play since her introduction. He literally improved and was told so multiple time and now we have him suddenly be a bottom 5% player while the girl that never played before is a god. He also gets insulted, treated like a horny beast "as a gag" (not funny even once) and pampered like a fragile little kid that sucks at games.

This is lame. Not even the ultra huge amount of fanservice since her introduction can redeem this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread