Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 3 - I Wanna Make a Friendly Route!

Dex-chan lover
Me to transmigrator MC:
giphy.webp

Fed-Kun's army
It's just kinda weird right now, since she's still engaged, if I remember correctly x_x"

Wonder how that's going to be solved, or if its just going to be a "best friend" relationship going forward 🤔
Nah the villainess considered that aspect already

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something, or what do you mean ?
Right at the first chapter she brought up both the engagement and the fact they were both girls, to which our dense MC said that it didn't matter in regards to love and making her happy.

Dex-chan lover
Right at the first chapter she brought up both the engagement and the fact they were both girls, to which our dense MC said that it didn't matter in regards to love and making her happy.
Yes, but that doesn't mean she'll necessarily plan to dissolve the engagement, or does it ? x_x

Rather not have the MC be the Side Chick of a married Woman down the line o_o ..

Double-page supporter
It's just kinda weird right now, since she's still engaged, if I remember correctly x_x"

Wonder how that's going to be solved, or if its just going to be a "best friend" relationship going forward 🤔
probably the real protag married the fiancee, since it seems that's how it ends as a game. Then the villainess get into yuri route with gyaru maid

Dex-chan lover
Yes, but that doesn't mean she'll necessarily plan to dissolve the engagement, or does it ? x_x

Rather not have the MC be the Side Chick of a married Woman down the line o_o ..
Usually with these stories, there's either a plan to dissolve it (likely going to be heroine x him), the male love interest is secretly aware (and usually supports it b/c yuri b lovely) and helps figure something out, or they stay on-paper for the marriage, but he's more the tack-on to their relationship in truth, rather than her being the side chick (and that last option is quite rare)

Dex-chan lover
Usually with these stories, there's either a plan to dissolve it (likely going to be heroine x him), the male love interest is secretly aware (and usually supports it b/c yuri b lovely) and helps figure something out, or they stay on-paper for the marriage, but he's more the tack-on to their relationship in truth, rather than her being the side chick (and that last option is quite rare)
Well the thing right now is, I don't think we've actually seen the Prince yet, or did we ?

So it really depends what sort of character he is, he could also turn out to be the super manipulative dickhead that goes after Villainess for benefits later on, depending on what might happen going forward, or even aim for Serina o_o

Dex-chan lover
good luck mediating when youre the reason they dont get along 😭😭😭
Speaking from experience, usually that's the ideal position to be in to mediate. But only if you know you're the reason they don't get along. That would mean you get to directly confront the ways in which they don't get along. It's only a hindrance if you're dense like she is.

Dex-chan lover
The more Serina tries to get Almelia and Estella to get along, the more crazy she makes things between them.

Users who are viewing this thread