Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 5 - A Gal Maid Can't Have Her Way

P3tojsL.jpg
What manga is this?

Dex-chan lover
Man, either Almelia is  really that much of a thirsty bottom or Serina isekai power is super lesbian rizz, reason it didn't work on Estella is that she's straight, but if it's any Sapphic girl then Serina will make panties drop left and right.

Dex-chan lover
What manga is this?
I might be tripping, but I think it's from a yuri fut* elf h*ntai series on pixiv. Author themselves posts the EN version (not for all the chapters, the old ones didn't have it).

It looks a lot like the human harem protagonist MC so I am just assuming tho...

Here is the link for the author's pixiv, if you are curious.

Dex-chan lover
Every times these fantasy characters mention "overwhelming power difference between classes" my thought is just "have you ever tried adding Mr. Colt to the equation?"

Here comes some dickheads with an omnipotent intelligent network but for some reasons can't see how people just getting along nicely.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just stood out to me, or did Serina just had quite a lot of self-deprecating thought just now? If so, I hope that gets explored a bit, maybe with letting herself lean on either Almelia or Estella for help.

Dex-chan lover
Estella catching strays and having constantly raised blood pressure is genuinely never getting old for me, ever since she saw through Amelia's glass closet she's been the funniest character in my opinion

Re: the last few pages, our dense MC having such a "top" moment out of nowhere comes off more as her being intended to not recognize the double entendre in her words, but the execution is honestly kinda contrived and comes off as if her actual intent was just an excuse because even a Gyaru who thinks dressing cute is "naughty" or breaking the rules of a lady like Almelia, that "have my way with your body" line was too direct for her to genuinely not realize how aggressively gay she sounded lol. I genuinely think the author just rolled a nat 1 on making an attempt at suggestive humor.

Users who are viewing this thread