Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 5 - A Gal Maid Can't Have Her Way

Dex-chan lover
The brother is going to be a douchebag, won’t he?
I feel like Amelia is going to accidentally tell her brother to take his hands off her girlfriend. Serina will misinterpret it as being Amelia's best friend. Sylvester will have a heart attack. I assume hes eventually going to handle orchestrating Amelia's "Downfall" so Amelia can finally taste the forbidden honey.
Is it just stood out to me, or did Serina just had quite a lot of self-deprecating thought just now? If so, I hope that gets explored a bit, maybe with letting herself lean on either Almelia or Estella for help.
Serina has fairly low self esteem possibly bordering on developing crippling impostor syndrome. If we had more material giving development to Serina, i might even suspect Serina's Gyaru personality is a constructed form of social armor she has become overly reliant on.

Serina has almost certainly struggled with depression. While we dont know the exact circumstances she was Isekai'd by, shes had adult/near adult awareness since she was born. Shes had years to think over her personal loss of her friends and her parents.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Only 5 chapters in and Almelia is being very honest about her feelings and desires. That's some fast progress for the villainous tsundere, just need to state it aloud to get through the self-worth issues surrounding the gyaru of her desire.
tbf Amelia this chapter is still uncomfortable with herself being gay.

I dont think anything short of tieing Serina to her bed naked and rounding all the bases will convey Amelia's feelings to Serina.

Dex-chan lover
Noo, they could have actually done the deed this chapter!!!!! I thought there was finally gonna be progress...:notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
P3tojsL.jpg
I need sauce

Double-page supporter
GOT FAKNIT YOUR SKULL IS DENSER THAN FUCKING URANIUM YOU STUPID GAY GYARU

Users who are viewing this thread