Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru.

I feel like once this series is done reading it all in one sitting is going to be the best way to enjoy it.

(3 days after my confused comment) - Having armed myself with papa Freud and papa Jung, I can finally comprehend what is going on here. I suggest you do the same if you don't have well structured, conscious information about the archetypal mother and Freud's concepts regarding the early life of boys.

Dex-chan lover
Yo
I hate this mc, I know there's dense, but when there's 2 visually horny females in front of you asking for a reward and fighting over you at the same time, please for the love of god take the denseness down a notch :/

Supporter
Japanese are at their best when making fucked up stories. Definitely no one is better.

how has this mc's hair not fallen out of stress yet. and also what would happen if he actually found mutual love with one of the monsters?

Aggregator gang
Every time I see a new yokai in this manga, i can't help but look it up. Folklore elements like yokais in Japan is something i find very fascinating, especially how most of them are told to teach manners to children.

A weird thing is that, the gore and all the monsters in this manga do not scare me one bit. I feel nothing at all. But when I identify a type of yokai shown in a chapter and look it up, I can't help but think that their stories are scary as hell though ಥ_ಥ

NOW THIS IS GOOD SHIT I DEFINITELY WILL GO SUPPORT THE ARTIST SOMEHOW. A fucking masterpiece, the literal beat I’ve ever read like literally

Dex-chan lover
the author is trying too hard with the "psychological" aspect and it just feels pretentious

Users who are viewing this thread