Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Ok, hardly giving any review cause it bother some, when people has their own opinion and perspective on how they see and watch something.

For this Manga, i can say that it actually good at the early chapter. But after sometime the MC become more and more stupid, the story become more plains. It's like chewing gum, sweet at first and then became tasteless.

Have knowledge from his previous life, but cant utilize it.

Gets worse over time. The fucking battles get more boring with the author trying to build up suspense and failing miserably. Just letting them fight for days and trying to let it seem like a really hard struggle is shit fucking boring knowing they will win anyway without a twist and shallow conversation between bland characters. it just seems like waste of time when you read it because nothing about it is enjoyable. Well you never know. Hope it will improve.

Dex-chan lover
if the earth is flat, then why is this series going downhill constantly? checkmate flat earthers.

The main problem with reincarnation novel's "I'm not a lolicon" excuse is that if they really enforced it they would only date women their mother's age or older. Which means their wife would be dead 100% guaranteed by the time they're only middle-aged men.

Just like about 95% of Isekai they start of ok and later they go down the shit hole with how bad they start getting

Fun series that has some pacing issues where it's insanely fast at one point and then dragging the next. MC's power seems inconsistent as well, but it's a decent read and worth checking.

Only real problem I noticed is that name translations are all over the damn place like the translator couldn't be bothered with keeping it consistent and the rest of the staff didn't care either, and some character conversations are nonsensical gibberish which can mess with the flow. Proofreader not doing their job QCing essentially. But without them we wouldn't be able to read, so ya gotta take the good with the bad.

@Happily_grim I know right. The first group that did chapters... their TLing of names was inconsistent and their QC seemed to be random.
LH Scans just carried on with the inconsistent and sometimes strange naming from the first group without seemingly bothering to check the novel translation either. The QC is very much better though.

Hopefully, some benevolent soul from LH would be able to go through their chapters and fix the names to match the novel translation.

Dex-chan lover
Anime Confirmed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwtf6HYnoAU

Group Leader
An manga/anime that too focus on harem and blink-blink / kira-kira effect just to cover up the normal drawing and plot

@RosieGold That's my thought, too. And it doesn't matter how old someone is mentally, their body is still a hormonal teenager. They would still be attracted to other people, they wouldn't magically skip to adulthood just becasue of memories.

I feel like a lot of isekai try really hard to wedge in excuses for things like this. It doesn't feel natural. Deathmarch is just plain stupid with how hard they bend over backwards to make excuses.

i really dont like the color scheme that they're using when doing something in color... its like the artist have some sort of dull vision of colors so he use really sharp popping colors in a way that doesnt make sense

The only reason this is isekai is because the author wants the MC to keep saying he's not a lolicon. ISTG.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the translation improved recently? I just checked chapter 22 and it still has the wrong translation.

Users who are viewing this thread