Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

erm.. well, this story wasnt exactly bad. That dungeon part was a big letdown though. I kinda wanted to see more danger and various enemies that they would face but oh well😅

and bruh.. he’s freaking rich and having trouble what to do with it? He could always help his family a bit or like donate it to less fortunate or even put it for business uses. That would’ve raise his charm but noooo he doesn’t think about it lol 😂😂

Double-page supporter
The male friend is under-powered and lacking love affairs compared to the MC? more like one of pawns than an actual party.

Dex-chan lover
man you ever seen an art style in a manga for the shounen demographic that's just... super bad at drawing guys especially if they supposed to look old

a lot of isekai manga suffer from this but this manga specifically is the one that comes to mind when im asked to give an example

Contributor
I'm not reading this or anything, just came across this and saw the v7 cover...
What the heck is that green something on the male's cloth??? 🤔

Aggregator gang
Getting really bored with it (read up to chapter 40), it feels like the MC doesn't really have any agency of his own and just goes along with everything.
It's not just that events are forced upon him, he lacks both long and short term goals and the party members have been fleshed out so little that they're mostly there as window dressing.

Also the artist should just stop coloring pages altogether, the regular black & white art is nothing special but it's passable. Though the covers alone are enough to make people not want to read it (scrolled past it for a month because of it).

Pretty generic but if you haven't read other isekais I guess it's fine. Harem, Better than everyone else MC, rare chances always get into the hands of him and his friends.

The fact that the mc is from another world doesn't really add anything to the story except that he isn't attracted to the heroines which doesn't even last that long. That said i'm going to continue reading it because i love trashy manga.

Am I the only one you wants to see the friend to get a waifu soon?
It's just painful to see him being the friend of that rich-famous-guy with a harem.

Contributor
started reading wn

read first 25ch of wn and then skipped.

ch44 of manga is about ch46 of wn for those that are interested.

edit> wn is drawn out and gets worse. I regret reading it.

Aggregator gang
How tf this piece of crap got anime instead of everything else that is good.

Better to read spiderman in my hero academia crossover funny that no pro writers that even don't have 18 years old can write better story than crappy Japs shit creators.

I was considering reading until I saw the comments but it looks like another generic boring isekai, not that I have anything against them because we of them are actually pretty nice but at this point it's pretty boring to see the same stuff all over again like Harems, Overpowered MC, extreme luck for MC, adventure themed, game interface for MC, etc...

Aggregator gang
One of the most Irrelevant stories you'll ever read. It might seem good at first. Till you realize how none of it connects or makes sense.

The MC is just a puppet and chooses to stay that way till the end.

I'm sure we're all baffled on how this got an anime...

I read the WN, and liked the arc that starts at CH45 in the manga. Came back to read said manga because the anime adaptation, which honestly is the first time I've seen an anime version better than the original. This mangaa is so bad. It skips and leaves stuff out of an already slice-of-life harem that lacks plot elements

Users who are viewing this thread