Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

as of this time, this manga is now on hold. First few chapters were a nice joy ride, gotta remove this from my reading list for now lol

It's a trashy story where there's no dramatic scenes, mc instantly becomes rich, finds a fiance, as well as have leeches as friends.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Chapter 22 was cleaned up, yet there was still mistranslation in it. LH trans really have a wide variance in their translation, don't they.

This manga isn't great, but it isn't bad either.. What ruins it is how bad the translations are on most chapters. :u
There are times when you just have no idea of what is going on because what the characters are saying simply doesn't make any sense, it seems as if they used the google's translator and just copied and pasted the result, without worrying about the syntax or the proper interpretation of the sentences, and that's not even the worst. There are cases where I'm fairly sure that they completely rewrote the characters' lines replacing it with random stuff.
It's kinda hard to enjoy, or even follow the plot like this. :|

Aggregator gang
Boring doesn't even come close to describing this plot.
So the selling point was that he wasn't getting anything out of being a noble and he was going to ascend as mage (with the help of a dead teacher). Alright, cool, except all of this is thrown out of the window in the first chapters, he gets money, fame and power without struggling at all.

I made an account just to bitch about this:

Do the japanese have no romance in their souls?! What kind of sad spineless woman would be happy being a mistress?! I thought for sure this one was working out for him to get together with the willful spunky monk girl with the spear girl being slightly put out but to fall in love with the happy go lucky sword friend. Instead nun girl shows up and they're all "Hey! I'm happy being a mistress! Yay!" Fuck that and fuck this manga.

This is the most generic shounen isekai I've ever seem. Funny at some moments, but it is as generic as it can get. I don't recommend it at all if you hate when things are basic AF.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I wish I read the comment section before reading this.. this.. while I wouldn't say terrible it's.. let's use a different term..

It's like watching paint dry...

cqz

This manga really has no redeeming features.Besides the first volume any sense of the main character being from a different world is lost. The story has an interesting premise, however it's like the isekai element was just "shoved" in the the setting as an afterthought. The execution of the story is terrible as well, the characters are extremely shallow and the story advances at a really rapid rate. Like others have said in the comments , watching paint dry could be more entertaining. Oh and the translations are terrible. It really makes me wonder why this is being serialized and why it's rated as a 7/10

It started out pretty good but the moment where they went to the capital?(i dont remember) is where it starts to fall off.

Well, anime announced, so hopefully the manga will be picked back up for translation.

@Ixtab The moment he just randomly decided to get married to a complete stranger's daughter is the moment I realized that it was going to turn into a "I have a bunch of power but I'm still somehow a pushover" situation

@Squildo Yeah it felt so unnatural. I have nothing against harem manga but this one felt like the story isn't getting anywhere.

Double-page supporter
This story fell of where many isekai like it do. Once the MC meets other characters the author tries way too hard to make sure all the side characters realize how awesome MC is with forced plot and general boot licking. MC is OP anyways no need to force the issue it will just naturally present itself...

Users who are viewing this thread