Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - If You Love Me The Strongest

Dex-chan lover
thank you sir this was beautiful and I'm glad to see good girl sumo joined the squad. I hope she obtains her dream before she slams into the infamous tournament as well as obstacle to all dreams and goals jobbing.

on pg 8, should it really be "leotaes"? afaik, the english term is "leotard".

edit, so I don't have to double post:
The note about "retempered swords" is complete bullshit. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the Japanese actually believed this, considering how much bullshit they spew about their swords.
Retempering (heating to 100-400°C) won't make steel brittle. In fact, it'll make it softer. To make it brittle, you'd have to reharden (heat to ~1400°C and quench), then temper at a temperature that's far too low or not at all. Which won't work on laminated blades, since the outer layers have so little carbon that they can't be hardened at all.
Neither process will make the sword look better, as it won't remove scars or burrs, and will decolor the steel (yellow, red or blue depending on the temperature during tempering, or black and red from hardening).

My guess would be that it's actually about regrinding / repolishing. With laminated steel, like the Japanese swords use, there's an extremely hard and brittle layer for the edge, surrounded by soft layers to stop it from breaking. In use, those soft layers become damaged over time, and some idiots will grind them down to smoothen them out. Do that often enough, and there'll only be hard, brittle steel left.
BTW, the Japanese found a "solution" for this by adding a second layer of hard steel to the outside. That's where this "1000 layer nihongo steel" myth comes from. Though the usual constructions only have 5-7 layers (center + 2-3 on each side) and 1-2 on the back. Meanwhile, German and Scandinavian smiths just taught people not to grind the sides and kept using three-layered blades.

Dex-chan lover
Nagisa while reading raws: Oh, such an innocent athletic girl. It is so sad that she will most likely be corrupted and molested as gradually Misora! Nagisa after reading the translation: So her main reason for doing sumo is to show off her bare tits? Well ... this is ... um ....
Joking aside, I like the strange reactions of the characters in this chapter. Akira suddenly thinks the big tit nudist is a pervert, but shows interest in the femboy, while the president suddenly thinks it is a bad idea to take an athlete because of her chic body. Thank goodness the characters will return to their usual mentality in the next chapter. Almost.

@justjorge Note that in this chapter, Misora is the only one who understands Nagisa's feelings about nudist cosplay. Although Nagisa is not a masochist, it is quite interesting to see how this resonated with our slutty Goku. Also despite all the blooming bisexuality before, this is literally the first time Misora finds another girl beautiful and not just accidentally having sex with her lol. Well, with some caveats, but still. However, knowing Rui, I wouldn't be surprised if it occurs to him to use futanari as a loophole for her first straight sex.

P.S. This is the second manga in my memory that uses a trans theme to manipulate a futanari character. The Japanese definitely know how to adapt to trends, don't they?

Dex-chan lover
We get the tomboyest of tomboys and an okama in the same chapter.
RcaUFHZ.png

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad Although personally I consider Mao Mao to be still the most tomboyish here, it doesn't matter. Okama in this case will be quite offensive and out of context (It's literally fag in modern Japanese), she is rather otokonoko. This is closer.

Double-page supporter
Well..... I will take feminism however I can. Cant get picky. MeeeTeeeFeeee FeeeTeeeeWeee

Contributor
Not sure, but maybe the baseball character is from Chichi No Tamashii? Gyakkyou Nine? My guess is Aoi Tori no Shinwa, since it’s a baseball anime by the author of Seiya.

@asdasdzxczxc

Oh no however will I be able to enjoy this series when nothing changes except exactly one character is trans

Dex-chan lover
Too bad I can't make/create some sort of voting mechanism in here. Thicc or Hourglass. Who's in?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy @asdasdzxczxc Why are you so annoyed lol? Futari Ecchi also used trans characters as an excuse for a futanari subplot, its silly but harmless trend. I wouldn't even be surprised if
Rui hooks them up with Nagisa at some point for meaningless futanari sex, since the two seem like best friends in future chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread