Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Passion Story

Dex-chan lover
Oh man there's 3 more fights left until mc again? Then another like 6 chapters or so until mc fights again?!

I'm not even sure who Samon was. I'm just happy to see black women getting some love in manga

Dex-chan lover
That little moment between Nagisa and Eve at the end there was the best. Sad to see her lose so soon but it was a fantastic fight.

Double-page supporter
kinda of a weird chapter. it's interesting and all but it feels a bit different from usual. it would have been nice to see eve win but she's not a main character.

Thank you both Rui for drawing and Odoritomaki for translating this excellent chapter. I hope we see more of Eve too...

super cool character like that and they had her lose right away ok she was built up strong to give Japanese characters a boost

Dex-chan lover
I've thought a Dambe fighter would be great for a fighting game for a while now, cool to see one in a manga... even if she lost in the first first. Hopefully she can stick around for future arcs?

Well, I'm finally caught up. Can't wait to see how the story continues.
@Odoritomaki Thanks so much for your TL work and the research into your TL notes!
@r_tkt Thank you for this amazing manga, sensei!

Users who are viewing this thread