Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Half Point!

Dex-chan lover
Oooooof, that leg!

As always, thanks for the chapter and bonus info/notes! <3

Also, given how in the UK the police officers are often memed as being powerless, cause they are not allowed to carry guns, I really wanna see the japanese police arrest someone with Taiho-jutsu now.

Badass Han Juri clone doing her job, that bonebreaking knee made me oof.

Dex-chan lover
How is that robot even allowed to compete? Like the fight is so ridiculously unfair that its better suited for a circus, not a martial arts tournament.
So basically it feels no pain, negating any and all grappling, locks or holds agaisnt it, and as if that wasnt handicap enough, it doesnt breathe, so chokes are also useless. What is a grappler supposed to do against it? Stare it very hard?

Dex-chan lover
Put robot against injury girl

I'm curious which of the two's BS plot shenanigans are stronger

Dex-chan lover
@SleepyDemon Also turn them both into sexual predator (because in Hagure such characters never lose lol) and it will literally turn out to be a endless fight due to the dynamics that look like a cat with a sandwich on its back.

Dex-chan lover
@Rhin Try to self-mutilate and bleed on it, I suppose. I agree that it was a shitty move and as a ticket buyer I would complain about being robbed.

Dex-chan lover
@Simpleton @Rhin Now imagine if the opponent of the robot were Misora, Mao Mao, or another important character, lol. At this stage, the owner of the robot could literally determine the desired winner himself.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

HAHAHA. Well, it is true that I've been forgetting to comment on this series as of late. I kinda just read the episode and then move on because I've been insanely busy. Funnily enough, all the other series I know you also read haven't updated in a while either.

I also haven't posted any of my usually long comments in a while in general.

Anyway, a pleasure to cross-paths again!

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu Sometimes I even start to think that some of the authors are so annoyed by my flood that they do not send me notifications about new chapters :D

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

Nah. I haven't even seen you get moderated in the first place. And your comments are usually insightful even if there's a lot of sass in there.

Robots shouldn't be allow to fight in the tournament. And damn that kick must've hurt.

A dude runner with fucking prosthetic legs ends up running faster than full-legged runners in the in real life, and the people in charge say that he can't compete like that because those prosthetic legs are giving him way too much of an advantage. Now, imagine a full fucking body made of pure technology and inorganic matter, that is some bullshit to fight right there; you can't punch it, because you won't damage whats inside it (the design doesn't look poor enough for that) and will probably fuck your own bones and muscles trying to do that. I don't know if the articulations in that thing can break or are even lockable where the human ones can't go any further (which is basically the whole point of submissions and locks). Besides, even if that thing feels pain and have as fragile articulations as humans, which is a big fricking if, than it still is a goddamn computer that can process hundreds of times faster than humans, so it has a reversal and plan for everything basically. I want to see the fight where this shit breaks. Cuz this thing entering the tournament (and not being just a singular novel match) is bullshit.

Besides this rant... I'm liking and at the same time not the little amount of... hentai... in this... hentai. But I'm enjoying it nonetheless. Too few mangas about hot strong women, especially with so much diversity. Except the amount of loli XD I ain't a fan of that but that comes with trade I'm afraid. The fights are very good and fun either way! Make's me wish for a genderbend Baki/Garouden hentai... or not.

i read the raws, people here will found very pleasant the conclusion of the robot later

Dex-chan lover
@KantotinBurat
I don't know, actually less than 10 chapters if I remember correctly

@Josefumi_Maruta Too little lol? An endless number of ecchi action about strong women has existed for more than 10-15 years, both with a male protagonist, and without, for every taste and color, lol. Write in goggle pantsu fighting to start lol.

Users who are viewing this thread