Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Half Point!

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, I would like to flood about the robot's victory ... but heck, that leg fracture was terribly painful. I felt it even just reading this chapter, lol. But it's also pretty funny that despite her wholesome (almost) personality, Misora wasn't too shocked that her skills were the inspiration for such a stern K.O.

P.S. Wow, Rui-sensei is on fire today. The chapter cover is unusually good, especially if it's actual Misora's gravure in-universe.

Aggregator gang
The robot is basically the equivalent of bringing a motorcycle to a bicycle race. How is it fair?

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@CuJoJo Lol, did it bother you before that there were no restrictions in this tournament and you could even attack an opponent outside the arena? I don't remember how they would deal with the robot in the future, but
I like to read this as that they wanted to help Misora in some way.

Dex-chan lover
Still think it's fucking stupid to introduce a "robot against humans" fight in the manga... it can't feel pain, fear or fatigue. It can even do shit like land perfectly straight just on its hand? Fuck off, no AI can do this at the same time as fighting a living human being.

Damn she got Anderson silvaed lol and rather than being mad about the robot I just skipped past it. When something feels predetermined the interest drops immediately.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is only the second time a combatant bluffs and actually wins the fight.

But then again, she's an OG character we all stan for. She cutey, she smug, she stronk. But most importantly, she parries/deflects harder than the world.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu I find it amusing that this is the first time we've crossed paths again in a long time and you are unintentionally insanely provoking me to spoilers again, lol. But don't worry, I remember my promise XD.

Dang, page 12...
Thicc robot is thicc.

Also, dang that leg break. Bit toooo clean of a cut in that x-ray shot, though.

Thanks for the TL! Hyped for the popularity poll: Robot waifu no.1

Users who are viewing this thread