Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

could anyone tell what chapter of the webnovel the continuation of this chap 12?

Did the enemy just encircled her close combat with just bows at p.7? Now I don't know much about combat or tactics but I think there's a lot of problem there...

I just wanna to know why childhood friend is lying to MC and being all sneaky.

Dex-chan lover
@Miming_
If I had to venture a guess, they may be a suicide squad of sorts where they can not return until their objective is either carried out, or they all die. Using bows in a circle like that would be the ideal way to kill a single target, but likely killing your team in the process is equally high. But if you are expected to die anyways, it is far more efficient as it is much harder if not impossible to dodge all of those arrows.

Double-page supporter
I get making the enemy into a kind of "faceless horde" but making them wear the equivalent of full plate while the lady generals have body stockings with only shoulder leg and arm armor is kind of a stretch.

But hey that's just me and my pet peeves.

Dex-chan lover
still struggling to accept the MC's name.. "Grass Weed".. oh boy .. naming sense is still as bad as ever ..

as for the plot, it seems the MC has progressed a bit, he took a step into the fight but did not overly fatigue himself, so he could still do his part as a doctor. wonder if the collapse of Astina might result in the collapse of the masking of the support character. it might be the obvious character, another facade or someone entirely else, but i do hope we get some revelations soon.

Users who are viewing this thread