Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~

holy shit, these release times, its like waiting for berserk, except its some meh fantasy

big dropped, this is hot garbage, horrible art, story, world, characters, everything.

villager is too stupid 😂, btw the neck protector from captain Raquel chestplate will stab her face, the design is wrong, the protector should've been forwards not inwards

@AMicrowave
How is the art good? It looks like your typical nameless shounen character designs with little else; the artist spent 99% of the effort on the character and the remainder on the background/pacing of the story. This literally screams "mass produced" by the rip-off nature of the story down to it's base level art. I mean, if there was a guide book called "how to create a harem manga" this would check all the boxes.

@Papita69xxx

From context of the manga, seems to be you're officially a magician once you contract a Spirit. Glass' narration mentions that under normal circumstances, the Academy Students get their contracted spirit at age 15 and then have 5 years to find a career, whether that means the military or honing things while at the Academy.

So seems likely that Glass couldn't become a Magic Warrior after he contracted with the -super- unimportant and minor spirit of 'Plants' (sarcasm off, since 'contract with all plant life' is the sort of thing that is hilariously abusable).

if the translator is seeing this, thanks for your hard work and hope you'll be able to translate more of this story in a shorter period of time but that's coming for a guy that can't fully understand the different slang of english from around the world.

Dex-chan lover
The story is relatively fine, I think, but conversations never sound natural.

Calling him Grass Weed makes me want to physically vomit it's so dumb, but I'm 100% sure that's his intended name.

I think his parents hated him.

I dislike the chick for doing that. Why she a man? Why Asian sexual tension always because they won't confess? The story is good otherwise, but c'mon man

Its pretty shit.
MC is a pathetic pushover that literally piss you off with how pathetic he is.
Good for women to read but bad for men since it just increase your blood pressure.

Grass Weed? Seriously, that name....
You know what? I think every time a manga character is given a name like this, when translated, we should use the Japanese words instead.

For example: Instead of calling him Grass Weed in translations, we should call him Kusa Zassō.
English speaking people rarely know the meaning of Japanese words, and it can be a nice little easter-egg for those curious enough to look up their meaning.

Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread