Haibara-kun no Tsuyokute Seishun New Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Power Uploader
Is this a new drama or something?
Not new.
The hate is mostly cause they dont upload for many months to a year. Other group picks it up, suddenly they do multiple uploads.
So, kinda forcing the other group to stop again (since double uploads of same chapter kinda waste of time). Once the other group stops.. it usually ends in barely any uploads again.

But with this title, its just the super slow uploads. Look dates of ch1 and this chapter. They do millions of titles, why not do less titles and focus on more releases of those titles?

Oh well, people still happy once a chapter comes though.

Dex-chan lover
I was cheering for childhood friend at first, but FMC is just too cute, while childhood friend gives off kind of a bitch vibe.
Wasn't the childhood friend aiming for one of the MC's new friends? Even asking him for help with it, unless she's lying i don't think she was ever interested in the protagonist romantically.

Double-page supporter
Yeah... i dont like it.
He had a bad highschool... but what about the others? Tô me they all had great lives.

This is pure selfish behavior from MC... this would work out more if he at first encont3r a gloomy girl that was on his class like him... and she said that she had a crush on him at The time... and going home he was thinking about her and how the two of them could had a highschool love life, but better not cry over spilled Milk... lets try our best now with her, she was still gloomy but had her charm.

Now he dies go tô the pass and makes his mission tô have the best highschool romance with her... doing his glow up and falling in love with her just because in the future she was the only woman that apreciate him.

Tô me she would change a little being more cheerful but very insecure expecially because MC would love bomb the shit out of her... you could even have a menhera arc.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the childhood friend aiming for one of the MC's new friends? Even asking him for help with it, unless she's lying i don't think she was ever interested in the protagonist romantically.
Thats what she said, but here she is on the cover with the FMC.

Double-page supporter
Yeah... i dont like it.
He had a bad highschool... but what about the others? Tô me they all had great lives.

This is pure selfish behavior from MC... this would work out more if he at first encont3r a gloomy girl that was on his class like him... and she said that she had a crush on him at The time... and going home he was thinking about her and how the two of them could had a highschool love life, but better not cry over spilled Milk... lets try our best now with her, she was still gloomy but had her charm.

Now he dies go tô the pass and makes his mission tô have the best highschool romance with her... doing his glow up and falling in love with her just because in the future she was the only woman that apreciate him.

Tô me she would change a little being more cheerful but very insecure expecially because MC would love bomb the shit out of her... you could even have a menhera arc.
I get that, but I see the MC wanting this plan and trying it out without realizing how good/good looking he is or not INTENDING to love bomb her, Yes he has all this confidence now, but it seems he is happy about the restart and forcing it without reading between the lines of HIMSELF. Plus, knowing how the Fmc was towards him before makes it even more probable that they will become genuine, that is just my theory though.

Double-page supporter
I get that, but I see the MC wanting this plan and trying it out without realizing how good/good looking he is or not INTENDING to love bomb her, Yes he has all this confidence now, but it seems he is happy about the restart and forcing it without reading between the lines of HIMSELF. Plus, knowing how the Fmc was towards him before makes it even more probable that they will become genuine, that is just my theory though.
Tô me right now she just find him handsome... is not even the same person as before, there is another manga like this where the MC is in the library club and i can see him being with fmc if he at least tryed tô be with her the first time being kind of glommy... he only got the confidance of a adult in the other manga... here is too much of a change... what about the future husband of fmc? Was here a asshole? She maybe much happier in the original timeline

Users who are viewing this thread