Haikei "Kouri no Kishi to Hazere-Hime" Datta Watashitachi e

the art is good but i think i'll put this series on "on hold" because i hate the ml. so much. even after reading the novel's spoilers. they should've had
proper communication.

Nope. He doesnt deserve her. These are the worst male leads ever. I hate them because the authors fry to make us sympathetic to what is essentially an abusive husband and tell us to forgive him because it was all a misunderstanding. Some things, once done, can never be taken back or forgiven. Since hes the male lead, im out.
Its like how i dropped abandoned empress because the prince was the male lead. Except that one is more tolerable since it was another timeline.
This one, well, he is just a piece of shit. Its like being in an abusive relationship and sticking with the abusive partner just because he acts pitiful and tells you he or she loves you once a month and abuses you the other 29 days.
You should leave that bitch and never look back. That can never be forgiven, just like this ML. Its giving a bad message to all the girls and boys out there.

Haha, no matter how good looking the ML is, if he has no emotional awareness and doesn’t even try to have a conversation, he’s trash. 😒 This is a tragedy through and through. I hope her reborn self find out the truth, and then proceeds to lose her memories again and live a happy life.

I've read the web novel....
Oscar regrets for what he did to FL, tried to kill himself, but he was stopped by his sister, telling him that he should cherish Emilia, and try to be a good dad, and he lost his left eye because FL's cousin attacked him on her funeral

He needs to suffer much more than the FL for me to be satisfied with this manga

Anyway
THANKS FOR THE DOUBLE UPDATE
YOU GUYS ROCK

I cried when I read this manga. I really hate the ml but I want to read more and more. Thank you for the updates.

i really hate the ml although i already read the spoilers, but she endure a lot suffering from him. she has been rejected and pregnant a whole 9 months without her husband love plus her weak body. can she got another ml please

Can anyone tell me where to read the translation to this novel? I can't wait to know how he will suffer

@Serverclosed @swearingpuppy356

This is the spoiler forum from NovelUpdates, where i got the link to original syosetsu.
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/dear-us-who-used-to-be-the-ice-knight-and-the-failure-princess.109504/

You might want to see the spoilers from there, cuz MTL novel might hurt your eyes. The syosetsu link is on the second page.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the spoiler and man what a fucking trash ML. God why are these shitty third rate author keep making these janky ass lead and why do they keep thinking DURRR MISUNDERSTANDING/MISCOMMUNICATION is enough of an excuse to make their lead an insufferable cunt that never, ever get what's coming to them ("bo hoo hooo my loved one died! because i'm a retard" is far from a satisfyingly payoff)

Fuck this author, fuck this manga, and fuck this trope . Just once I want a ~misunderstanding~ romance bullshit like this end up with the girl growing a pair, telling the guy to suck her dick and leave him. Fuck this, what a fucking waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread