Haikei "Kouri no Kishi to Hazere-Hime" Datta Watashitachi e

Dex-chan lover
That fucker of a ML doesn't deserve a crumb of love after what he put the FL through. Fuck that trashhole

Agree with the other posters about like some shit can't be forgiven also "undesired sex" oh you mean rape? The fuck? I feel 0 sorry for a rapist. Also nust taking her baby away from her so she can't see her own baby, hella evil. And legit the shining white knight here is weird incest cousin. I feel the fl, of course she would rather just run a fucking vineyard, who wouldn't?!

I read the spoilers and my god it's WAY too much stress and anxiety to watch the shitty ML and all the trash "Misunderstanding" excuses. Too much, im dropping but if anyone wants to walk into that nightmare then I'm praying for you.

I just wish that at the end of this series, Ridelle gets the happy ending she deserves for going through everything and still being so kind and strong.

@luminary
I literally said the same like you on another manga and the person I guess who is the author could not take criticism and reported me

gt8

My impression of this series so far is that the plot is badly written. The author clearly wanted to create a tragic love story for the main couple where do to social awkwardness or reclusiveness, they were unable to correctly convey their feelings for one another.

But the execution is horrible in regards to this story. The wife is so socially inept and passive, it's a wonder if she could ever have survive or get anything done if she were left on her own. The husband, in an attempt to build the misunderstanding from the wife's perspective, is depicted as cold hearted man and cruel. But to convey it, his actions cross a point where, for most readers, his actions become inexcusable regardless of whether there is an actual misunderstanding. The fact however the wife still continues to love him regardless, makes her come across as even more inept.

The biggest condemnation for this story however, is that in order for this misunderstanding to occur, both couples have to be completely horrible at communication and make very little contact with one another while married for this story to work. And that's not even getting into the additional melodrama, such as with the sudden bandits or the older brother visit.

I don’t like the setting. I feel sorry for the MC and at the same time she was kinda... eh in her previous life. She deserves better than a toxic husband.

Thank you for the update :( I read the raws and I can’t wait for you to update again :(

I read the spoilers ahead and it disgusted me.

Apparently the ML is the pig male Oscar. And guess what? We are supposed to sympathize with him because has a bad past and he is handsome. All of his terrible actions are justified and everyone should forgive him. It is all the main girl's fault for not being a psychic or mind reader, but fear not, now she has the 2nd chance to correct this. She must try her hardest to make the ML happy because this is what a woman with no self-respect should do.

It is a poor man Abandoned Empress in Japanese version.

yea i read the spoilers...yea i know his "oh-so-tragic-reason" for being an all-around terrible husband/person to the FL....and i still don't feel sorry for the ML. good-bYE.👋🏼
lyrQoZm.gif

respect to whoever undertook this project tho, cuz i...could not.
whoever manages to get to the ending tho, lemme know under a spoiler tag if she somehow finds a better man, gets custody of her child, and maybe gets her ex-husband to pay and apologize for everything he did to her or get down on his knees and beg for forgiveness.

I dont know why people in the comment section of similar manga, like this one, even complain about the MLs that are depicted like trash at first through the eyes of the MC, like what did you expect while reading these types of stories, plus the MLs aren't the only ones who cause the misunderstanding, there's always blame for both sides, not just one. This all could have been solved with sitting down and talking it through, clearing up the misconceptions and not adding fuel to the fire. The MC should have taken control of the situation and confronted her husband on the matters of their relationship with one another, being firm and resolute when clearing things up, even when the other party doesnt want to hear it or believe it.

Anyways, I read these types of story because of the entertainment value it gives, I always liked stories about hardships and over coming them or just beating your foes. I'm in it for the tragedies and misunderstandings! So I dont know why people hate, when we're only given one side of the story, it's just plain bais, if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread