Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Let's have some fun together

Dex-chan lover
thank you for including the preview page so seamlessly. looks almost like the uncensored version. thanks for the translation too.

Dex-chan lover
Breast care advice, hell yeah :meguupog:
uiPeDMN.png

Group Leader
glamping is camping plus glamour, or glamorous camping. In other words, upscale camping. While the regular thing may be a simple tent and a sleeping bag, glamping typically involves more comfort and luxury. Maybe a camper van or RV.

Dex-chan lover
Takamine has no sense of boundaries. Then again she can rewind time if things go wrong so why would she care? Someone seriously needs to give her a reality check so she can move towards normal behavior. This could be construed as sexual assault/harassment.

I wonder if Ruri will tell Eri or will Takamine-san's aggressive behavior make her understand the previous situation with Eri? I'd like more of their relationship moments on the page. It would flesh them out more and provide more of the world at large.

I'm not sure but this seems like another filler chapter for ecchi purposes. Does anyone think we'll see any progress between Shirota/Takamine during this glamping arc?

glamping is camping plus glamour, or glamorous camping. In other words, upscale camping. While the regular thing may be a simple tent and a sleeping bag, glamping typically involves more comfort and luxury. Maybe a camper van or RV.
You also see glamping with Yurts where they have carpet floors, electricity and full beds and cabinets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread