Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 64 - Keep this between us, please. (part 1)

Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
24
I've already asked this question before(its regarding chapter 54) but didn't really get an answer to it but Ill post it again one more time if someone would mind answering if you don't mind.

Could someone explain that line Takamine said "It depends on how far you want to go, but?" Like was she offering sex or just simple lewd acts and wouldn't let it go to far? I'm honestly not surprised with this chapter though. Eri is a cheating dickhead and Takamine is actually an idiot. That offering a reward(quote above) like that is what really put a bitter taste in my mouth because it feels like NTR on the MC.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 15, 2023
Messages
613
you guys need a discord or a website, some place to retain your readers since mangadex is about to be purged soon. Please, I don't know where to look for you guys' translations. I don't want to miss out on Takamine when we're close to reaching the climax
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Dec 24, 2020
Messages
430
What's the point of this character appearing at this point there's literally no reason for her to exist besides to delay the end of the story
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 29, 2023
Messages
4,143
NEW GIRL WHOS CUTE??? I’m 95% certain she’ll just be plot to advance their relationship ngl

He’ll say yes and she’ll just rewind time lmao, she’s a destined loser heroine
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
963
I hope she doesn't get "converted" and become straight, I hate mangas where: "Lesbian girl, after having her heart broken, finds love in the arms of a man", Yuck, that's disgusting
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
963
If she’s really a lesbian and into Takamine, I want the two of them to end up together and send that generic-ass NPC (MC) straight to hell.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
429
Christ, this is what happens when both characters are retarded donkan
Most heroines should take some directives from Senjougahara and confess right away
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
963
I've already asked this question before(its regarding chapter 54) but didn't really get an answer to it but Ill post it again one more time if someone would mind answering if you don't mind.

Could someone explain that line Takamine said "It depends on how far you want to go, but?" Like was she offering sex or just simple lewd acts and wouldn't let it go to far? I'm honestly not surprised with this chapter though. Eri is a cheating dickhead and Takamine is actually an idiot. That offering a reward(quote above) like that is what really put a bitter taste in my mouth because it feels like NTR on the MC.
Eri is a cheating? Why? What did she do? I really don't remember, I only skim through this manga and rarely read it seriously.

Edit: I just got to this part while rereading, and... Poor Goth girl, she got cheated on... There should have been at least a little bit of... "FFF"
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 14, 2019
Messages
568
This guy is like born with the ass to the moon, an expression that means fucking lucky. Not that I think much of this girl, but damn, he does jackshitton and gets all the love. Hope this a settup or something, or else lightning struck twice in the same idiot.

After dear Eri was shown not to have interest in men, we had no rivals (this guy is no stud of course but...), and things were getting samey. Let's hope some funnyos
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top