Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Tell Me What You Remember

Aggregator gang
such a shame there no way i can buy the physic vol for uncensored art

Dex-chan lover
I'm shocked that people are like "how do you not GET it" when he's in this position because she showed that she can ruin his life at any time. Why would he think that the person who he shared a good time with would appear to fucking hate his guts

Dex-chan lover
Takamine channeling Mao the fujioshi from the Cinderella panty manga is getting pretty annoying.

I was gonna shit on the mc for being stupid, thankfully comments reminded me what happened on ch-1. Yea, you don't expect someone who effectively blackmailed you into being a slave to be your childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Logic be damned even to the readers. Nice going author, ha.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Maybe its just a testament to how bad my memory is but if i met any random girl on the street who knew/recognized me, even if they were my childhood friends i would have literally no idea who they are.
If you add the extra modifiers that the Mc has to deal with such as not knowing the name/age of the person and only knowing its a girl, lets bump that up to an 11 and it could basically be any girl in japan.

Yes, he should stop being dense like everyone in this comment section said and reject her! 😃

Dex-chan lover
It's manga, ofc the MC is denser than osmium (most dense metal).

Dex-chan lover
Remember that this whole relationship between these two started with her threatening him with a false rape accusation.

Of course MC would probably be hesitant to act on anything after that because she seems a bit...unhinged...if not sadistic. He probably isn't sure how much of her having feelings for him is an act to fuck with him and how much is her goading him along and toying with him.

> You'll catch a cold sleeping on the floor
> Lays on the bed wearing nothing but a towel

Users who are viewing this thread