Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Tell Me What You Remember

Fed-Kun's army
Mc is still dense as all hell, still hopping this start getting more frequent releases

Double-page supporter
Iunno folks, I wouldn't connect the girl who threatened me with a false rape allegation to be the girl who waited with me with a cat during a downpour. I also wouldn't connect the girl who is perfect in every way (until it's revealed how she's perfect) with a girl who ran away from.... something that was botched iunno.

Dex-chan lover
Don't get the overreaction to "dense" MC. Especially the deal with the cat. A black cat isn't evident or anything. Rather, the fact that Takamine somehow expected Sirota to have a realization based on that alone speaks more of her (obsession) than it does of him. Sirota wasn't out of line here at all. Takamine's just crazy.

It's just an annoying writing trope to just out of no where reveal that the MC and the heroine knew each other when they were kids, but the MC forgot and now the writer is just putting it off for later. Like how uncreative can you be?

Dex-chan lover
talk shit about him all you want but shirota's most precious memory be playing monster hunter with his friends is something you can respect

Contributor
@Radicool21 @moGinsanity

Bitch gonna catch these hands hammers if she don't watch her mouth.

sharpen.jpg

Did they fought or the girl confesssed?

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the mc reveals that he's gay later on. Alone in a dark room with a hot naked girl in your arms and didn't even care to do anything

Users who are viewing this thread