Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Tell Me What You Remember

He's pretty dense but who can blame him considering what she did to him in chapter 1, i'd never trust a girl who did that to me or believe she'd hold any positive feelings for me

Ok Ik that the mc is dense but honestly both of the leads are growing on me, mc is starting to grow a spine and the president is starting to grow a heart. Mc is still fucking dumb but its understandable given that hes talking to her literally only because she blackmailed him into becoming a fucking slave.

@NEETsoc yeah hes not like an isekai protag, he actually has a reason why hes doubtful or "dense" and thats what makes the girl pretty dumb, she basicly blackmailed the guy and she wants him to show her some genuine affection after she literly played with his feelings, she deserves to get ntr's to see what it means to play with other peoples feelings

Supporter
She clearly facepalmed and you have the audacity to ask what's wrong? This is stupidity on a whole new entire level.

Dex-chan lover
If they were childhood friends, then chapter 1 was a hell of a thing to do between them unless she's out for revenge against him for their falling out in a grand plot of deceit and slavery.
To be honest after chapter 1 I thought this manga was going to be MC trying to break away from her control and Takamkne's abuse of her power to stop him. Now with the childhood meeting I want that plot even more but it ain't happening. Kamidere going to abuse him til the end when Stockholm sets in.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
THERES A LIMIT TO HOW DENSE A ROMANCE MC CAN BE BEFORE ITS ANNOYING GOD DAMMIT

Users who are viewing this thread