Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - From Here to There, The Place You Can’t Yet See

Dex-chan lover
Well the actual question is what happens if a rival appears and is into dense-kun. How many undies is she willing to throw away to reset the time, so that the rival gives up on dense-kun. Quite costly of an effort this could become.

Feel massively out of the loop what vn or manga is being mentioned?
Cant be that bad...

Fed-Kun's army
eh doubt he's being dense, you guys seem to forget that she initially blackmailed him. Judging by how he's acting, he probably is devoid of sexual emotions for her.

Dex-chan lover
The author doesn't give a shit about the false rape threat. It has been clear for a while. So you're completely overanalyzing this detail. Its only relevance is that he belongs to her now, there is not going to be deeper emotional consequences from that.

Dex-chan lover
Unncensored nipple

trhrEv6.jpg

@AnnaPlayer its called stockholm syndrome.

---

I like her description of NTR: "the females succumbing to their carnal desires". Too bad all the shiny white knights on the internet dont get what this means.

Double-page supporter
And then FMC and MC go and check out the college. To the shock and surprise of FMC, it was going to be an NTR story. But it's not her getting stolen, it's the MC. While checking out the college, MC meets a nice girl who both fancy each other. He steels himself to join the same college not for FMC, but for new girl. FMC becomes jealous and goes back to a point before going inside the college to make sure they don't meet each other.

Dex-chan lover
>NTR Training camp
I don't care if it isn't real, I don't care whoever is in it.
It deserves to be burned
oAUwaMF.png

Fed-Kun's army
And now i remember why i shouldnt read mangadex comment on one side people that think ntr will happen and on the other side cumbrain hentai addicted that want it to happen and insult people that dont like ntr of simp or beta like a true neckbeards they are ,this is such a pathetic sight that make me remember why weebs are hated and virgins

Double-page supporter
NTR... what's the noun to describe people who like that shit? Anyways, NTR fans are the furries of the weeb community.

Users who are viewing this thread