Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - I Want You to Make Me Say It

Dex-chan lover
@Rialtoir @KingNova777 100% agree. Can't really fault him for being dense given the way he us treated.
Having said that, the failed confession felt really forced, author could have thought of something better.

Dex-chan lover
the dude is so in his closet servant role that the confession feel flew right above his head, but i cant blame him coz she is really killing any good mood about it...like, she didnt have to say that she called him to the roof because he was the most recent contact, like if she could have stayed silent and just let the dude figure it out... but nope

Aggregator gang
Isn't it too late for the school population to get jealous over the mc being next to president? He has been her servant since chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
Cockblocked by a FUCKING SNEEZE. You know, there is this magical sentence that can be used in this exact moment.

"Sorry, what is it that you're going to say?"

Does anyone else randomly log in into someone else's mangadex account? This has happened to me twice now after this site was down or under maintenance

@EndMyExistence duuuuude literally JUST happened to me when I hopped outta the comments after reading urs. Lmao had to come back to post, too crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread