Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - I Want You to Make Me Say It

T51

Double-page supporter
Huh, so thats how were going to play this... No wonder why she was suddenly so charming, sweet, and warm this chapter, campared to the previous ones where she was just being a massive manipulating, detestable, POS of a person...

Why the sudden change of heart and attitude? Where the hell was the character development? Did I just skip 4 volumes of the manga?

And what went through your fucking mind to think that operation ''Confess to MC on the school rooftop, with the cool breeze, liberating feeling, and under the starry night sky'' was gonna be a success? Hell our MC is still confused on why he still wants to follow her for some reason...

Anyways, overall, this was an amazing chapter, if you dont mind the massive plot holes inbetween, since she's less of a bitch now, and we got to see the DERE in the Tsundere...

But why does it feel like we're gonna get a rushed ending?

Dex-chan lover
I wanna blow brain backward
Holy fuck this guy

Everytime he picks up a hint she denies it and is constantly telling him how he is beneath her and just a convenient tool to keep her reputation of being perfect, what was she expecting to happen when she literally conditioned him to not expect anything close to genuine feelings from her xd?

Fed-Kun's army
That last text box, saying he wouldn't realize it until much later, made me remember my highschool life when I was as dense as him...

Dex-chan lover
I forgive this MCs density. he gets treated like shit all the time by her tbh, like she goes out of her way to dream crush

Dex-chan lover
Eddard : Your Grace, my son Bran
Robert : Show me your muscles lad, ah, you'll be a soldier !
Eddard : And this is Shirota, he's retarded.
Robert : A future MC heh, Gods be good

He already doesn't expect anything to happen with her. That's how conditioning someone goes, yup.

Don't forget that one time she framed him for rape, basically stating she could blackmail him anytime if he doesn't co-operate.

>Alone on the rooftop
>”I have to say this now”
>Takes you by the hands

I know exactly what she wanted to say. She’s cold, isn’t she? God, I am a genius.

Users who are viewing this thread