Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Is there something you'd like to tell me?

Dex-chan lover
rent a girlfriend should take serious notes.
this is what happens when your MC actually has balls and isn't self loathing all the time
And the prez treat him like shit, sending mix signals all the time. If the main character on this series would have been kazuya, the panel where her boobs come out would have been narrated in 32 volumes in creepy and disgusting detail.

Double-page supporter
She was about to confess but snapped herself out of it because for once both MMC and FMC are denser than a neutron star?
/Sigh

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the usual "I will confess if I pass some random challenge so the story won't progress too fast".

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's my fault for actually expecting something when he started running after the bus...
So she had gone from being completely abusive to rarely blushing and mostly being abusive... Also, did she nearly confess?

Dex-chan lover
in a rare occurence does a manga character have a moment of clarity just to fuck herself over
In a rare occurrence does a manga character goes over9000 tsuntardness level just not to say what she wants to fuck him since god knows when.

Dex-chan lover
"I've liked you for a long time, but I'm too much of a shitty yandere dom with a stripping fetish to tell you."

Dex-chan lover
"I've liked you for a long time, but I'm too much of a shitty yandere dom with a stripping fetish to tell you."
I going to bet Takamine who only wants perfection won't admit her feelings unless she's 100 percent sure she will get the response she wants.

Also hoping that when Shirota finally confesses somewhere around volume 80 Takamine does a reset because the confession isn't perfect enough for her. Then we get to see Shirotas reaction to her reset. Maybe his feelings get hurt due to the reset or thinks she doesn't like him so this resets the relationship again to square zero. Then we have another bunch of Eri chapters to get Shirota back on the Takamine-san path. Takamine learns nothing from this like normal

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Yeah, ma man 🤝
At least he had balls unlike the pathetic MC from Rental something

Dex-chan lover
25fjXLb.png

Oh no, we almost made progress in the story

The raws on Gangan Joker's site only go to chapter 48, so does anyone know how many chapters have currently been released?

I’ve seen nobody in the comments realizing some stuff about the whole power thing.
1. There was talks about how she can’t take any underwear off because time will reset over and over. I say it’s wrong. She has to actually think about the exact time and surroundings first. She was ready to do the reset when the bra came flying.
And 2. Her power gives her so many advantages (duh!) with only 1 drawback: remember the power’s “name”? Still Untouched, Unknowing Maiden or something like that. My guess is if she’s losing her virginity, the power won’t work anymore and she knows it.
Imagine having a strong libido and you know you can’t do anything about it. So in this situation, I’d say it’s an internal struggle on her part too. Fuck Shirota and lose her ability or stay a virgin and enjoy the benefits of time resets.
I say it makes sense. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve seen nobody in the comments realizing some stuff about the whole power thing.
1. There was talks about how she can’t take any underwear off because time will reset over and over. I say it’s wrong. She has to actually think about the exact time and surroundings first. She was ready to do the reset when the bra came flying.
And 2. Her power gives her so many advantages (duh!) with only 1 drawback: remember the power’s “name”? Still Untouched, Unknowing Maiden or something like that. My guess is if she’s losing her virginity, the power won’t work anymore and she knows it.
Imagine having a strong libido and you know you can’t do anything about it. So in this situation, I’d say it’s an internal struggle on her part too. Fuck Shirota and lose her ability or stay a virgin and enjoy the benefits of time resets.
I say it makes sense. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Correct about the power she has to actively engage it for it to work.

Imagine your known as the perfect student, get into a prestigious college, then you sleep with your childhood sweetheart and bang your no longer a perfect student. Wonder if that will be the choice Takamine is forced to make when they finally get to college, accept Shirota or keep your powers?

Dex-chan lover
Tbh president being a b**** like that deserves being stood on
I mean if this is the relationship that is going to happen. I want Shirota to become confident enough to dominate Takamine-san. I think then she would accept him as worthy of her.

Double-page supporter
51 chapters? Damn, I dropped this 4 years ago came back to see if it made any sort of progress. Nope, still dogwater.

I dunno why anyone is sticking with this, it's so fucking ass. Don't matter if the MC grew a "pair." He's still a doormat. No, at this point, he's under the damn doormat.

Users who are viewing this thread