Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Every time a new chapter comes out, my opinion on this series drops more and more. I keep reading it because the art is nice, but I must be some kind of masochist at this point.

I think I'd enjoy the NTR training camp doujin far more than the actual manga not gonna lie.

Fed-Kun's army
not gonna lie, its probably the dumbest readers community i've ever seen, i might not have seen enough tho but well every comment sections on this site are retarded after all

Yikes man, bad start~! The description completely throws me off wanting to even consider reading this. Looks like something for either masochists or simps. I wasn't born as either of those, and I don't plan to be one any time soon. All I can say is, who the fuck came up with this? Byebye~!

Something about false rape accusations really disgusts me. It’s kinda weird since I’ll read manga with murder, torture, rape, etc and not think anything of it but throw in a false accusation and I’m out lol.

Maybe it’s because all the really horrible things don’t seem as real because I’ve never experienced anything like that in real life, so it’s just “part of the story.” Whereas since probably everyone has been blamed for things they haven’t done at one point or another it hits closer to home and triggers negative feelings.

Dex-chan lover
all this build-up and forced drama cause she's too chicken to confess wtf
but this fits well into the shonen realm

Contributor
@hauptmann
All English chapters are still visible for me (and presumably most readers).
Did you accidentally block the group 'XuN'? Or toggle the H/Non-H settings?

Remember kids if you threaten someone to have them arrested for (false) rape allegations, that dosen't make you a bad person if you are pretty, have a crush on them and their childhood friend.

Contributor
I don’t really get the appeal of the main girl. It’s like the author tried to make a tsundere, but screwed up and made her super-unlikable in the process.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy He absolutely fucked up with the Blackmail at the beginning, and instead of doubling down, he goes all "Gap Moe". Jesus Christ.

@BearGlitch I am still waiting for an explanation (you know, something not asspull-ish) as to how she came down with that "plan" being that smart (?) and having that ridiculous power. lol

@assman162 Doubt he will go that route (or if the editors/magazine will allow it at all); (S)He's like Takeda Hiromitsu, another infamous author that draws a lot of NTR/Blackmail stuff that has disgusting looking males (see ugly bastards) and bombshell of females though.

Group Leader
@ur2048 I'm pretty sure the scanlators get their raws from the magazine which is censored. The volumes are uncensored though and those from nico video are from the first volume.

Users who are viewing this thread