Hajime no Ippo - Ch. 1430 - The Two With No Destination

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, thought it was kinda obvious and generic
What kind of M Night Shyamalan dopey twist or Demon Slayer soppy sob story do you want for him? He's a boxing pragmatist, he has a temper, he is an overprotective brother, and he's a massive grump. We have known that since he first appeared. Backstory just has to explain it and this does.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of M Night Shyamalan dopey twist or Demon Slayer soppy sob story do you want for him? He's a boxing pragmatist, he has a temper, he is an overprotective brother, and he's a massive grump. We have known that since he first appeared. Backstory just has to explain it and this does.
If cheesy twists are the only alternative to this cliched crap you can think of, no wonder it's right up your alley. I for one am tired of seeing the "eyes go blank and dude wakes up in a pool of blood" trope. Try harder, George. Maybe flesh out a character every now and then I don't know.

Fed-Kun's army
Really emphasizing how unhealthy ryo's devotion to kumi is for both of them. He centered his entire early adult life around this idea of being the protective brother to the point where neither of them can feel like theyre truly living out their lives to the fullest.
Im not expecting a lot of interestic character exploration for kumi since this is a very old school shonen writer, but its fun to think about

Users who are viewing this thread