Hajime no Ippo - The First Step

I fill like this is it, this is what burns Ippo to the point that makes him "cross the line" that the big man was talking about, this is what will bring Ippo back and stronger than before either this or Sendo's match against Ricardo.

Fed-Kun's army
Ippo crossing Takamura's line would be one of the most hype moments in sports manga history with all the buildup we've had

God this might have been the lamest chapter in history of manga. Literally nothing happened. It's free and I still feel ripped off.

All those whining about a free scanlated manga, please do yourself a favour, stop reading and save your time for something more productive :)

I honestly don't care what other people say about this manga, post Ippo's retirement. I love the characters enough that I'm willing to continue exploring this world of boxing with Ippo no matter what he's doing.

I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue. I'm starting this manga from the beginning, and when I finish a chapter; instead of loading the next chapter it sends me back to the chapter list. Does anyone else have this issue?

Dex-chan lover
@Bacon730

That happens because there's too much chapters. I recommend reading the first couple 100 chapters on a different site, then changing back.

Users who are viewing this thread