Hajimete no Gal - Ch. 186 - My First Good Story

Dex-chan lover
Can't have too many chapters focused on the new girl with main heroine vibes.

Aggregator gang
Imagine, forget to make plan with your gf during december. Bro is not even a salary man :dogkek: .
Ah, a trip with these two. Yeah, it'll be safe :lul:

Dex-chan lover
omUMYpW.png

Dex-chan lover
Hang on, I know Christmas isn't as big of a deal in Japan as it is in the US or other places, but it is usually a major deal for couples and things like that. I get that the girlfriend is basically a background character at this point but seriously? She's just letting it slide that he ghosted her on what is meant to be a romantic time of year?

Sure, she came by and put on a lewd bikini for him but then he went right back into work mode. Guy's lucky that this gal has a heart of gold at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author is trying to get him dumped because at this point I don't know why Yukana is still with him. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
I would like to image this is a joke at the manga's expense, but the quality of writing in the series for the last 5 years makes me wonder if the author is capable of even that

Aggregator gang
haha. At this point, the author have a blast being a troll to everyone with this manga.
Imagine, making Yame just a background character who show up sometime to make Junichi (and us) remember she's the main love interest, before she is ghosted for another ten chapters.
I'll not even be surprised if he made them break up by the end of this manga along with an end phrase like "she was my first and I'll never forget her...maybe" :kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
haha. At this point, the author have a blast being a troll to everyone with this manga.
Imagine, making Yame just a background character who show up sometime to make Junichi (and us) remember she's the main love interest, before she is ghosted for another ten chapters.
I'll not even be surprised if he made them break up by the end of this manga along with an end phrase like "she was my first and I'll never forget her...maybe" :kek:
Man I'd be so pissed

Dex-chan lover
If I was the editor-in-chief I would have cancelled this manga personally by now. I swear Ueno will keep going and sidelining Yame until the 10th anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread