Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 100 - The First....

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why anyone thinks they're gonna get called about the time running out since they are spending the night in that room and there's no way they've blown though almost 6 hours with two showers and a massage.

Dex-chan lover
More than I expected, but I still won't believe it will happen until it actually does, the author has blue balled us far too many times for me to trust them again.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, this one was the "First time he uses her name properly(intimately)" but I guess that is fine too. Especially since at least a couple bases are being ticked off.

Since this manga is serialized on 少年マンガ(teenage manga), not 青年マンガ(adult manga), I guess NSFW scenes wouldn't show up, even if they did go all the way.
(e.g. the manga can just skip the scenes)

Group Leader
@Louis2333 you say that, but in this months mag there was a only slightly censored bj scene in another manga, so this mag is pretty fuckin laid back it seems.

as a western reader, I will never understand how “call me by my first name” is a bigger turn on than literally everything else that she said prior.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Late to the party, but holy shit, it's happening.

Double-page supporter
Doubtful it'll actually follow through, but damn finally some more progress after all the random filler

The cock-tease continues.

Definitely not gonna fuck.

But at least the ambiguity is gone, Yame gave the green light.

Users who are viewing this thread