Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 100 - The First....

Great that 100 chapters in, she still has to permit him to touch her, and yet is still surprised when he's hesitant to touch her.

OHH MY GOODDDD!! ( *Screams in JoJo Style)
After 99 chapters, it is finally happening. What a marvelous 100th Chapter, I knew this was coming.
Thank You Ueno Meguru.
Yame-san is the BEST.

Dex-chan lover
Eat her shitter like an apple fritter. Go go MC-kun!!

Aggregator gang
This getting really good, but the next chapter probably gonna be cuckblock.

Dex-chan lover
Ueno is gonna do something to blue ball mc, bro I'm fucking scared, please let my boy smash I don't want to wait another hundred chapters

Double-page supporter
i swear author... if you somehow make him unable to go hard or something and cock us that way, i will buy a ticket and come for you after this corona shit is over...

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how far ahead the raws are, but are you 100% confident that she's menstruating?

Knowing Yame, she could be that embarrassed just about "already being wet".

Dex-chan lover
I think someone has a tingly giney and they're embarrassed by how wet it's getting.

Dex-chan lover
The menstruation doesn't fit there, like wtf say it at the begining why you rise the hopes of a virgin MC, also it seemed to me like she is wet and thats why she is embarassed. If its rly menstruation this manga can't get any worse.

Group Leader
@codetaku This is the most current chapter, The literal translation is "I think Something really AWFUL is happening inside my panties" so make of that what you will. But it is supposed to convey both a sense of helplessness and discomfort. If she was just wet, yes thats helplessness, but thats not uncomfortable. It could be a dodge by the author, or this could be the dodge. We will have to wait until the 26th of May to find out.

Double-page supporter
didn't get what we wanted, but i'm not disappointed.

yet.

Dex-chan lover
You can't fool me, I know it ain't gonna happen. Cocktease all you want, I ain't falling for it!

Dex-chan lover
It's the end of the month. It's a period. There's no other way out of this situation other than time running out on their reservation

YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Holy shit no way is this actually gonna happen, where's my dumb contrivance to stop this and reset progress

Dex-chan lover
How is that menstruation? She gave a stereotypical reply used in manga and anime when a girl is wet down there and embarrassed about it. Also, betting they get the call from the front informing them their time is running out and asking if they want to extend their stay. 50/50 on if they say they want to extend. If they do want to, betting they find they have no money for it and have to leave. No way this cock-tease is ever going to end unless its last chapter and after graduation and only implied.

Users who are viewing this thread