Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - The First chance to Graduate

Dex-chan lover
Of course you still have a chance you idiot lmao she’s your girlfriend after all

Group Leader
@JKTV Sort of, not sure how much you follow this series, but the MC is afraid that they will not be together much longer because she wants to study chocolate making in France. He just has not been able to voice his concern, because you know, highschoolers.

I dont get how they sleep in this occesion thats kinda not possible after getting that horny nothing can stop them they should be rabbits in that situation

And what heck is fire alarm cock block cant he find more realistic thing that was lame

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You know, i'm not even annoyed at the cockblocking, that was nice.

Dex-chan lover
The ALARM? C’mon, we all knew that he was going to be cockblocked again, but at least find a decent excuse...

Dex-chan lover
How long we need to wait for a progress in this relationship, they barely moved over these last xx chapters. He gets cocblock after cocblock, finally when there was a good moment for it since christmas and so, first alarm then she fall asleep like wtf typical manga stuff but this manga already feel forcefuly stretched, i bet the sales are pretty bad.

Dex-chan lover
That's... That's not fair... Why that's not fair at all! My man was cockblocked by a false alarm! He was actually ready to do it and this evil author stopped him!

Dex-chan lover
Seriously ??
I know them having their first time together is kind of an endgame for this manga but come on. It's been too long now. SANDWICHES??? Geez....

Users who are viewing this thread