Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 11 Ch. 103 - The First Time Making Mochi

Dex-chan lover
Man, he can't even get laid in his own dreams...

Also, what's with manga and making out the of making Mochi as a metaphor for sex?

Group Leader
I don't see any point in holding releases for a later date if they are done. But you do you.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I cannot see multiple naked girls without thinking of turning into LCL

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhh I’d rather the double chapters release

Fed-Kun's army
tbh it's been so long since the last release that I had to read the old chapters again. but that may also be cuz I've been consuming massive amount of manga in the past 2 weeks.

Dex-chan lover
@Czero On page 12 there is an empty speech bubble and (I know this doesn't really matter) on the end card it should be "poll" over pole. Kinda was expecting some kind of morning after get together with Yame but hey at least the author didn't forget about 2 other girls. Thanks for the chapter and ya an expected upload date sounds good but don't feel pressured to have it released in case stuff happens on your team's end.

Since long time ago this guy got really annoying just thinking about getting laid. Man, I really dislike that the characters are always so static.

Dex-chan lover
When you want the mc to bang the lead heroine but the author said:
"Too early. here, take this filler instead."

Dex-chan lover
Just checked in the latest chapter, anyone wanna dm me spoilers? I don't see worthwhile progress in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
Just tell them to f- off. Please, just this once. I won’t ask for anything again

Users who are viewing this thread