Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 12 Ch. 105 - The First School Trip

I think this is the most original series I’ve ever read. Really love how the author just keeps piling bullshit on top of bullshit just to piss us off. 😀

Dex-chan lover
@FusionX73

Domestic na kanojo is the master of piling bullshit on more bullshit, waaaay more than this

You know what, fuck it. Give them a chapter where they make a promise to re-unite and then just don't. MC falls for another one of the harem members and the FL hooks up with some french chef. Go for some big air.

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking weird. Two series going on at the same time have the very same conflict for the FMC. This studying abroad thing is out of control

Another abroad trash move lol its just me or mangas on this days are using the same path when they reach the limit of milk?

Dex-chan lover
I knew it yet here am I, wondering why all these Mangakas are so terrible at doing their stuff... Just oversaturated tropes and big time skips used because they didn't bother planning their story carefully from the very beginning. Sad stuff tbh.

Oh.. so two RomCom Gyaru love stories I'm reading have the love interest going abroad now. One just took significantly less time to get to that point. and the other has them in a relationship already...

@Istvan90623 Biggest joke I've ever seen. DomeKano was litterally all about doing exactly that right up until the fucking dumpster-fire of it's last chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Ahsis It's clear you don't know what a blueball fest means. Don't get me wrong, I grow to hate Domekano, but it's bad for different reasons.

Group Leader
Ngl i don't give a shit about that black haired girl, fuck already bruh

Users who are viewing this thread