Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 13 Ch. 116 - The First Mascot

I'm still reading this out of obligation cause I've wasted so many years waiting for this shit, but I'll still be happy if everything ends ok and they stay together

Rental Girlfriend and This are going down a horrible path. Authors just wanna play with our hearts.We know the true ending but when shit happens i get sad.

He has all the right to be angry , about it i mean who is not feeling uneasy after hearing that kind of news , he have right to hear it from her but then again, the boy just need confirmation and reassurens

@idk234
still far, typical romcom manga
gonna drag on as long as possible

especially ecchi manga like this, other support character gonna show cleavage to cheer up MC
mehh...

That's not going down a horrible path or playing with the readers. It's just a more realistic relationship than most of the mellow all too perfect love stories. If you've ever been in a long term relationship you'd know it. Couples fights, they have up and downs, they don't always have the same thoughts or feelings about things, and that's okay

Honestly at this point I got no clue whats gonna happen. At least these last two chapters seem to have gotten back on rails

I feel so torn, cause on one hand i'm tired of all these weird misunderstandings that could EASILY be fixed by just TALKING. If she just told him why from then start, he wouldn't have gotten so pent up and angry. He's frustrated because she refuses to reassure him about anything. It's not all her fault mind you, his friends are also causing issues by constantly feeding him really bad advice that ends up creating more issues. This series was doing really well for a while, but lately things just feel forced for the sake of drama, rather than a natural flow. I'm gonna stick with it cause i want it to be good in the end, but it's really getting harder to sit through with how the writing has been lately.

Group Leader
This and kanokari are really bad for my mental health. These misunderstandings can be easily solved by the simplest thing humans can do: talk...

Dex-chan lover
I get his frustration which any of who have been in relationships as teenagers can relate that communication is important. Is it good that he let out his feelings this way, yes & no. Yes because she's keeping secrets but should be more open about it to him & no because there could have been a mature way of doing it than just yelling in public. I could say more but I'm tired & I do think this chapter was better than the last 8 chapters. No translator comments at the credit page... that's usually a highlight for me. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
He was kinda right with one thing, i still don't know why she didn't tell him about studying abroad. It rly hurts when you get that info from others. The castle thing is just a misunderstanding because he didn't let her finish. Him going mad isn't rly bad, might fix their problems if they now meet and talk... Im afraid though that the black haired girl gonna be the first one to find him and that some drama with the Castle is still possible.

Dex-chan lover
UNNECESSARY DRAMA

@Thelonewolf

Which is why Boy's Abyss is so good because the drama is not predicated on a misunderstanding that can easily be resolved, but a series of tragic little conflicts that lead to a greater whole

Users who are viewing this thread