Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 13 Ch. 116 - The First Mascot

i think they are both idiots and equally to blame
on the FL side i think not telling about the trip for so long was a lousy move. I think she is coming from the perspective like she will be gone for years and can't expect him to be faithful for that amount of time or doesn't want to tie him down that's why she doesn't want to do the fated love castle, maybe i'm reading to much into it but she should say something more grown up then no don't wanna u can't make me attitude.

From ML side he's obviously researched the legend of the castle and seems to be trying to force it on her without her being aware of it(at least in him mine, as mentioned above think she already knows). It feels like he's trying to i don't know through force of will create a red string of fate between them. I also think yelling in the middle of the park was wrong, he was bottling up his feeling for a while but should have had that talk in private.

Dex-chan lover
@legendaryswordsman From what Yukana managed to get out before Junichi interrupted her, it looks like she was trying to say that they didn't need to rely on something like that Magic Castle legend. Doesn't really explain why she's *that* much against it(something else she could've told him before the blow up), though.

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder if they gonna last.

theres no drama tag so im sure they'll make up.

I guess their relationship not being perfect is harder to swallow for readers in the instances where he is not the one mostly at fault.

Dex-chan lover
my god now it's become even worse, do you guys remember what it was at beginning of the story, right? All of that gone, now it's shity drama with the worst cliches around. And now she moves out, kids believe a guy who been in that situation himself, this shit never works, she leaves and all over (good for mc, time to drop this mad bitch).

Can't be helped if the mc is angry, when he was suddenly told that she was gonna study abroad, he was left with only one option to choose, that is to support her even it means he had to hide his true feeling.
And the girlfriend herself truly believe he was gonna support her decision, when in fact it was the opposite, because she made him to agree without any consideration at all.

@BZo1480 i think it's all about different perspectives.
Our ML wants to do everything he can to hold onto his GF and sees this as securing their fate so they will always be together even if she has to move away for a while.
for the FL i think she knows her time with the ML is coming to an end wants to build up some happy memories together and u can really tell she wants to avoid talking about the serious stuff. I think maybe she'd like to do the castle thing but wouldn't want to shackle the ML to her especially when she knows at least some girls that are interested in him.

Dex-chan lover
@legendaryswordsman Yukana has given no indication that she thinks he time with Junichi is coming to an end. Even what she starts saying before he cuts her off lends itself to her saying they're already dating and the myth isn't needed to solidify their relationship. She's done a lot of stupid things since the beginning of the Christmas arc, but Yukana has never acted like their relationship is on some sort of timer getting ready to go off soon.

It’s time for the break up with " his first girlfriend, who was indeed a gal " mc will do better without her . since the president first appearance their relationship wasn’t healthy anymore. She was deciding everything and junichi has to agree on all of it ..... if this manga end up with junichi alone or with yui I don’t mind , Still better than mc end up as a toy/dog who has to follow fmc ... the worst being to accept to wait for her to return from France only to find out she was going out with a French chad during the time period she studying in that country.

Well, regardless of whoever you want to blame, I think it is clear that our MC couple really needs some soul searching regarding their relationship ... and this would be true even if she wasn't going abroad. Their relationship was since the first moment run under the premise that Junichi is oh so fortunate to land such a good girlfriend as Yame. That led to a very unequal relationship where Yame marks the pace and where Junichi is oh so fortunate to go to Yame pace ... or do you think Yame would do this stunt of not saying that she was going abroad to her boyfriend if she cared even a bit with his reaction or opinion?

TBH both of them really need to get in a more equal arrangement for the good of their relation ... otherwise one of them will tire of such lopsided deal and will go find something on a more equal footing.

P.S The stupid thing is that, if we go by what really happens in the manga, the one that is fortunate to have their relationship is Yame. You literally see one guy hitting on Yame in the whole manga besides Junichi ( and given the shown doubts shown in more recent chapters, the yuri speed bump is also not that sure on being a love interest herself ) and Junichi has literally a fan club of women and traps following him around in the hopes he tires of Yame ... and yet he endures all of what happens for Yame love. He really loves her, that is for sure...

@rrolo1
... or do you think Yame would do this stunt of not saying that she was going abroad to her boyfriend if she cared even a bit with his reaction or opinion?
Well from what she said in chapter 106 she planned to tell him after the trip. Also it's not like Junichi had to endure a lot since he only knew the feelings of his neighbor, he doesn't know about Kashi's feelings and the others don't feel this way for him so he doesn't even have a chance to be with them.

First time an MC has the balls to speak out to try not to be treated like a dog anymore

@BZo1480 You have to admit that it’s kinda weird that she wouldn’t want to go if she thinks their relationship is already solid.

Man can this end already. Hope yame's plane crashes and Jun ichi just suicide cause man chapter after chapter the story just takes a nose dive

Users who are viewing this thread