Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - The First Harem

Dex-chan lover
It's fine to take shit slow, but at this point you might as well not be his girlfriend but a girl of his harem. Wanna be a girlfriend? Then start acting like one at start sucking that dick and fucking our Boi I mean you are in a relationship right? If he loses his virginity to the other girls it would be the most hilarious thing ever ?

Fed-Kun's army
It's been almost a year I think. Just how slow are they intending to go?

Ladies and gents please loosen your seatBELT
We are going down from the two big everest to the jungle canyon

Seems the author isnt sure where to take their relationship lol, what is the difference between Yame and the other girls at this point? lol

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the author doesnt cockblock the audience with the next chapter, seems Yukana has found her valor now.

Dex-chan lover
Just read the next chapter, Yame definetly does not like the harem idea, and she is going to stablish her territory with her man.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, the side characters besides the main cast look totally different. It's like they were drawn by another artist

Dex-chan lover
Public morals committee member incoming? Or just someone on the student council, maybe. Whatever the armband said, looks like she might be just in time to protect the school from the horrors of interpersonal relationships between males and females.

Users who are viewing this thread