Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 9 Ch. 82 - My First Job LEWD EDIT NSFW

@Yautja you see what I mean? You can't go 2 seconds without the insults lmao

So if you don't care about people who have no problem with the change, why should anyone care about your close-minded opinion?
Also seriously, you can't really criticize my comments when you haven't been able to change your sentence paired with an insult format.

Side note: If I'm attacking, you're just straight up being an ass trying to establish superiority lmao

Double-page supporter
@Ebot
Yea, well when you insult people, imply them to be liars or children or unreasonable for having a different opinion, and straw-man them, that's what you get. Oh the irony of being a cunt and expecting people to treat you nice.

Call me when you actually decide to address the point; don't change other people's art, instead of relying on cheap fallacies like saying other people don't have to care about my opinion, which I never said they did, dipshit. I can and I will criticize your dumbass comments which, unsurprisingly, have failed to dodge and address any of the criticism you're so hellbent on avoiding because you've go no rebuttle.

Unsurprisingly, relying on another fallacy; an insult does not negate criticism. Also, you've still not responded to the content of a single one of my comments, least of all my last one noting where, hey surprise surprise, not all people are insulting or being "unreasonable aggressive".

Now, unless you've got something of substance, an actual rebut to the comment
1. Do not alter someone else's artistic work unless it is absolutely necessary, regardless of whether or not you feel it improves things.
2. Under the assumption it some how does not conflict with #1, do not add things that are out of place / do not match the tone previously set. The bush and nips do not match the art, nor the past chapters.
3. Maybe try reading what people have said before you respond like an idiot.
4. Before commenting, try adding a criticism or a point before insulting people with generic "you're childish" / "you're dumb" insults.
5. Appeal or not, the nudity is not the issue you sentient straw-man.
6. Stop talking, you're verbally hitting yourself
7. Straw-man aren't real friends, go find some.
Do us all a favor a fuck off.

@Yautja I should've bet money that your reply was gonna be that predictable. I kinda feel bad that you went through all that trouble to establish that your thoughts are superior and that I'm an idiot, dumbass, or some other form of moron that you can't go 5 seconds without feeling the chronic need to say so. But still, why should somebody care about your ignorant opinion? Since this is literally getting us nowhere, how about you contact the translators and ask for an unedited version of this chapter to be uploaded alongside this version? That way you can chill the hell out and read something.

You see how easy it is to voice an opinion and not call people names or seem overall pissed? lmao

Double-page supporter
@Ebot
You're getting the same response because everyone and their grandmother can tell exactly what needs to be said to you. Congratulations captain dipshit, you literally ignored that I literally said no one has to care about my opinion you weaponized safety cone. We're getting no where and you're getting predictable responses exactly because you're a moron saying the same dumb shit to each and every comment you get ignoring the content of each comment. This is why you're getting those comments calling you a moron instead of people supporting you. This is why I'm calling you a moron because you're still trying to dodge the main point; don't change other peoples' art.

@Yautja I've literally gotten 2 people who tagged me and that's somebody that lead to a dead thread and you, who with every one of my replies blows a fucking gasket while I calmly reply. Do you have anger issues? You got friends who also notice how easily triggered you get? I'm genuinely curious lmao. Also I don't need support unlike you who has to try and gather a crowd opinion Mr. "do everyone a favor and shut up, we all hate you wahwahwah". You're entitled to your own opinion but neither I nor the translators have to think its right. I offered and solution to your problem with this whole thing and you ignored it so I don't know how to make you happy lol this is my last reply so take it easy my dude :)

Aggregator gang
@Ebot I genuinely have no idea why you interpret every single criticism of your idiotic comments as someone being angry, I just truly find you hilarious. :D

I'm not angry, I'm mocking you, there's a difference.

Double-page supporter
@Ebot
Yea, because calling you a moron is blowing a gasket. Would you like a shovel to go with that bullshit?

Oh of course, you're the lone hero with the controversial opinion who will be proven correct in the future, not the howling moron selling pencils in a cup.

I never said anyone had to think i'm right you impressively delusional schizophrenic. And I literally offered that solution before you fallacious windbag.
"Alt chapters are one thing"
What do you think that means?

Also, please do continue to dodge the fundamental criticism.

God, take your victim/hero complex ass to a sanatorium.

@yautja ok last time replying for real cuz your excessively complicated insults really do make me laugh. The translators took some liberties and you and others didn't take to it obviously. I dont really take your thoughts (and hilarious insults) to heart but at least try and open your mind to the thought of them being a little creative. Doubt they'll do it but I'd like them to try this type of thing again with a different chapter. So ease up, agree to disagree and feel free to have the last word. Take it easy

@Feekky nah it's just that you decided to chime in at the very end of a conversation saying you've been mocking me which is funny to me

Double-page supporter
@Ebot
I don't care about them being creative, Whitepod, infamous for his TL notes, was my favorite translator at one point. This is quite simply about changing someone else's art for no reason, with no alternative. Then you chastising people complaining about it. Something I've yet to get an actual response to. Adding ugly out of place nipples and a bush isn't being creative. Least of all when it's not their art.

Aggregator gang
@Ebot So what you're telling me is that I need to establish a decades long relationship with you before you'll consider it possible that I'm insulting you?

@Feekky no I'm saying that you're trying to start shit when it's already over, you were equivalent of a guy standing on the sidelines watching 2 people talk. You should've spoke up sooner if you wanted in.

@Feekky ig if you wanna interpret it that way, I just see your shit talk as pointless and (even I know this sounds douchy lol) an attempt to get my attention

Aggregator gang
@Ebot Well, it's impressive you can actually be self aware enough to notice how ridiculous that sounds, but you know, I can easily prove that I couldn't care less about getting your attention.
You are literally a nobody on the internet who I will never interact with again and will never meet IRL, thus nothing that you say will ever matter to me.

@Feekky
1. I don't care that you can prove your own opinion
2.That 2nd sentence is the most generic thing that literally anybody can say on a public site. I could've said that to you and it would've had the same effect.
3.If you've ever met a person that's been personally effected by a comment made on the internet, do me a favor and point out how much of a pussy they are lmao

Aggregator gang
@Ebot
1. Okay. Sounds like you still think I for some reason want your attention but whatever.
2. Even if it's generic, doesn't make it any less true.
3. I've never met such a person.
4. I'm done wasting my time talking to someone who ignores any relevant portions of posts to dodge having to actually try to address any points people make.

Users who are viewing this thread