Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 63.2 - Mysterious Sisters

Aggregator gang
what is her problem? if it is ridiculous then I can see her get the R-word

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the hatred. But yea I get it. I hate her too, and seeing as the other girl literally rapes the MC and loses her popularity, the author really can't pull a harem story without shoehorning another random fmc 63 chapters in. And thus we are left with "Redeeming the bitch sister" as the only alternative.
I heavily doubt the author is paying attention to general public comments, much less of foreign ones, and especially not ones on a niche site like this

Dex-chan lover
Watch him have sex with her while she's wearing the mask without realizing. At that point the manga would hit parody status.

Really uncomfortable chapter to read, like this is pure jail time material. But given that nothing came of the teacher raping him, I guess nothing happens here either.

A manga about fetishes and taboo sounded all fun and games up until we found out the author's fetishes go way beyond legality.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she logged in to her Lime (aka whasapp) account by guessing? What kind of weak ass security does this app have lol? Doesn't it at least inform the owner for the failed attampts?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she logged in to her Lime (aka whasapp) account by guessing? What kind of weak ass security does this app have lol? Doesn't it at least inform the owner for the failed attampts?
It's plot convenience BS. You made me curious and I went to check it out. You need to enter a verification code on your cell phone to be able to log in on another device.

sPMIjld.png

Dex-chan lover
It's plot convenience BS. You made me curious and I went to check it out. You need to enter a verification code on your cell phone to be able to log in on another device.

sPMIjld.png
Yeah thought as much. Thanks for checking. I was laughing my ass of at the "password guessing as a form of hacking" bit.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt he'll go far with the sister. He seems to have a good grasp of Kaho's personality and he'll notice if she's acting off. If anything I can see the sister seeing the video and using that to get at Kaho. Either that or MC will hear the real story from the sister to help them patch things up. I can't see why the author would show us the sister in such a disgusting situation last chapter if they weren't planning on redeeming her somehow.

Aggregator gang
So that's her sob story? Wow, very justified that she treat her sis like shit eh?

What the hell is author cooking this time? Another NTR story or something?

Also, i hate how convienient it is for her sis to just fucking GUESS HER PASSWORD. Lmaooooo

Dex-chan lover
I heavily doubt the author is paying attention to general public comments, much less of foreign ones, and especially not ones on a niche site like this
All that matters are the numbers and this chapter is selling well. What a list! 3 dumpster fire at the top.

9eKThlk.png

Dex-chan lover
honestly I don't think the sister is a bitch, she is just unironically autistic or has some sort of mental development issue and can't tell right from wrong. Also why are so many people assuming that she wants to seduce/rape him? I don't recall reading anything that would suggest that.

Dex-chan lover
I fully expect him to have sex with every female character before getting together with yhe main heroine.

Dex-chan lover
I mean i know she dressed as her but is it rly that easy to fool someone? I hope MC gonna realize fast, unless sister plan was just to enter the house and see the movie.

Dex-chan lover
We already know what this fucking author is going to do here. NTR the FMC once again. That's what is in this mangaka's head.

Users who are viewing this thread