Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 64.1 - Prank Date at Home

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused the whole chapter. 😅
Did she thought he is her little sis' boyfriend and she wanted to do a harmless trial run of how it feels to have home date or something? 🙄

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ya Idk if she's trying to steal him away from Honjou but at least she learned Shirasawa is stacked & that was enough to save himself unintentionally. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So her plan was... to cosplay as her sister, and fuck her boyfriend as revenge? but the guy turned out to be hung out so she is now regretting the idea

The fact that he still has not figured things out, makes me wonder just how far she could have taken this scheme of hers

Dex-chan lover
Ive seen hentai that is more believable than this "I ate something, cant talk" crap man.

Im not saying the work used to be high art but its taken quite the plunge lately.
There's that and there's also the fact that he doesn't question why she's wearing a mask. The BS plot conveniences are piling up. In the previous chapter it was ridiculous how Touka managed to access Kaho's line account with just a username and password.

Users who are viewing this thread