Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 64.1 - Prank Date at Home

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the plan she had was just to dress as her sister to go prank this guy. I'd feared it was much more nafarious.

Dex-chan lover
Was she planning on fucking him? She's acting like a virgin? Wtf is her reasoning? Wtf is going lately?

Dex-chan lover
There's that and there's also the fact that he doesn't question why she's wearing a mask. The BS plot conveniences are piling up. In the previous chapter it was ridiculous how Touka managed to access Kaho's line account with just a username and password.
A throat infection with a cough would answer both questions as to why she's not talking and wearing a mask.

Dex-chan lover
She was masturbating while thinking about him a while back, I guess she fully intends to do it with him. :huh:

I was half expecting Shirasawa to realize it's not her while rubbing her stomach because he felt the difference in heft of their chests.

Dex-chan lover
A throat infection with a cough would answer both questions as to why she's not talking and wearing a mask.
She wrote that she can't talk because she ate spicy food. There is no justification for her to be wearing the mask other than the obvious fact that it is hiding her face. Shirasawa not asking why she is wearing a mask is pure plot convenience.

yYWyvBT.png

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I have not actually seen any chaps of this story since the chap where those dudes where fapping to the lady in her sleep.

I've just been going straight to the comments to see if this story got it's shit together, leaving the story as a semi-hiatus for me personally.

Going by the comments shitting on this, it will remain in personal hiatus until further notice.

Dex-chan lover
Ive seen hentai that is more believable than this "I ate something, cant talk" crap man.

Im not saying the work used to be high art but its taken quite the plunge lately.
Having sore throat is enough reason to do that kind of thing, also Honjou in daily life is already very unpredictable, you remember what she did the last time the two are alone together in his room? She flashed her boobs at him.

Dex-chan lover
What is with Touka? Same with the episode when they first met, she’s so stupidly cute.

Dex-chan lover
~~Can we just go back to exploring fetishes?~~

Oh wait, NTR is a form of fetish too... Wait... Getting raped by your teacher is kind of a fetish too to some...

nvm, guys, this manga is actually entirely consistent. It's just that the fetishes have become increasingly more elaborate :)

The author is just being inclusive to every type of fetishist...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She wrote that she can't talk because she ate spicy food. There is no justification for her to be wearing the mask other than the obvious fact that it is hiding her face. Shirasawa not asking why she is wearing a mask is pure plot convenience.

yYWyvBT.png
She's often wearing a mask though, think it's been a part of her character design from the beginning. It's not like he'd question why she's doing it; she's generally pretty weird and quirky, so he'd write it off as being part of that. It is a plot contrivance that he can't tell them apart, but I do think it's reasonable that he wouldn't focus on things like why she's wearing a mask or why she won't speak; he'll just go "well she's being weird again" and shrug.

Dex-chan lover
She's often wearing a mask though, think it's been a part of her character design from the beginning. It's not like he'd question why she's doing it; she's generally pretty weird and quirky, so he'd write it off as being part of that. It is a plot contrivance that he can't tell them apart, but I do think it's reasonable that he wouldn't focus on things like why she's wearing a mask or why she won't speak; he'll just go "well she's being weird again" and shrug.
Darklight99's reply to my comment sparked my curiosity about the mask so I went to check how many times she uses a mask in the manga. Do you know how many times she appears wearing a mask? ONCE. It was in chapter 11 when she was sick at home and Shirasawa went to visit her. She welcomes him at the door wearing a mask and guess what? SHE REMOVES THE MASK AS SOON AS HE ENTERS HER HOUSE. So no, she doesn't wear a mask often and has never worn one when she was at his house. Shirasawa should have found it strange, but due to the convenience of the plot, he didn't even ask why she was wearing a mask.

Dex-chan lover
Darklight99's reply to my comment sparked my curiosity about the mask so I went to check how many times she uses a mask in the manga. Do you know how many times she appears wearing a mask? ONCE. It was in chapter 11 when she was sick at home and Shirasawa went to visit her. She welcomes him at the door wearing a mask and guess what? SHE REMOVES THE MASK AS SOON AS HE ENTERS HER HOUSE. So no, she doesn't wear a mask often and has never worn one when she was at his house. Shirasawa should have found it strange, but due to the convenience of the plot, he didn't even ask why she was wearing a mask.
Well I associate her with the mask, because I'm pretty sure she was wearing it for the longest time on the volume cover that was the manga's image on Mangadex. It's also kind of in character for Honjou, it's a common trope in manga for people to wear these surgical masks to hide their identity, and Honjou's a pretty withdrawn person that likes to wear clothes that she can sink into. Anyway, refer, below.

220px-Hajirau_Kimi_ga_Mitainda_1.png

Now let's imagine an interaction where he questions why she's wearing a mask:

"Honjou-san, why are you wearing a mask?"
Honjou's sister shrugs
Thought bubble: Honjou-san is a wacky person, I guess.

There, problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
Well I associate her with the mask, because I'm pretty sure she was wearing it for the longest time on the volume cover that was the manga's image on Mangadex. It's also kind of in character for Honjou, it's a common trope in manga for people to wear these surgical masks to hide their identity, and Honjou's a pretty withdrawn person that likes to wear clothes that she can sink into. Anyway, refer, below.

220px-Hajirau_Kimi_ga_Mitainda_1.png
Irrelevant. Like I said, she doesn't wear a mask in the manga. This is just art that must have been inspired by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Now let's imagine an interaction where he questions why she's wearing a mask:

"Honjou-san, why are you wearing a mask?"
Honjou's sister shrugs
Thought bubble: Honjou-san is a wacky person, I guess.

There, problem solved.
If the author had done this, I wouldn't be complaining, but she didn't. I don't see the point of this hypothetical.

Users who are viewing this thread