Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 64.1 - Prank Date at Home

Dex-chan lover
Like I said your point makes 0 sense in context of the story and your example makes even less. Shirasawa had no desire to be in a romantic relationship with her so why would he be mad. Based on your belief he thinks she's obsessed with Saiga so why would any sign of confirmation cause him anger. That's like me meeting a girl knowing she likes my brother, having sex with her, and then her saying she did it because I resemble my brother. Why would I be mad at something I already know? Wouldn't Shirasawa even going through with it show that he wasn't in the right state of mind? He's not someone that comes across as just wanting an easy sex partner so he clearly wasn't in the right headspace.
There is something called a 'heat of moment'. It's irrational.
He was woken up by sexy woman passionately kissing him... He certainly had no place nor time to think about starving children in Africa. Joke, but you get the idea right?

Fed-Kun's army
There is something called a 'heat of moment'. It's irrational.
He was woken up by sexy woman passionately kissing him... He certainly had no place nor time to think about starving children in Africa. Joke, but you get the idea right?
again if it was the 'heat of the moment' why would he hate it the next day. As we've seen in recent chapters he's not opposed to touching someone he likes. So why be so angry? As we've already discussed him being made that he's being seen as a substitute doesn't make much sense. So it's clearly he's mad that he was taken advantage of. Even if you don't want to call it rape it's still her taking advantage of him when he's not in a clear state of mind.

Dex-chan lover
again if it was the 'heat of the moment' why would he hate it the next day. As we've seen in recent chapters he's not opposed to touching someone he likes. So why be so angry? As we've already discussed him being made that he's being seen as a substitute doesn't make much sense. So it's clearly he's mad that he was taken advantage of. Even if you don't want to call it rape it's still her taking advantage of him when he's not in a clear state of mind.
Because it's irrational, he was horny and stuff. But the next day when he had enough time to cool down and think, he realized he was just stand-in for Saiga and that annoyed him. Yes, she took advantage of his horniness, but I don't think that's his problem with the whole affair.

Fed-Kun's army
Because it's irrational, he was horny and stuff. But the next day when he had enough time to cool down and think, he realized he was just stand-in for Saiga and that annoyed him. Yes, she took advantage of his horniness, but I don't think that's his problem with the whole affair.
I'm just gonna ignore your posts. It's clear we don't see eye to eye and you aren't making any sense. Nothing you said is shown in the story and it's clear you're just looking for a reason. If you're not gonna actually try and give a legit reason let's just drop it

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna ignore your posts. It's clear we don't see eye to eye and you aren't making any sense. Nothing you said is shown in the story and it's clear you're just looking for a reason. If you're not gonna actually try and give a legit reason let's just drop it
Yeah, it's clear that you don't understand what I'm trying to explain, so let's just stop.

Fed-Kun's army
Nope.
You have been asking questions and saying 'You make no sense'. - All of it points to you not understanding my arguments and me being not eloquent enough. Simple as that.
Nah it points to you not having good ones. Also aren't we done? Or do I have to ignore your posts?

Users who are viewing this thread