Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 64.1 - Prank Date at Home

Dex-chan lover
do you know what ad hominem even is? I've never criticize you, but the idea that you guys (the ones always give "dumb" reaction to everyone against your opinion, you're the one I'm pretty sure gives "dumb" reaction to everything I wrote, and not only me, and you can't even deny this.) want to force everyone to think that a FICTIONAL work should have human rights.

You lot ALWAYS are "rapist teacher" that "rapist teacher" this, like... who the fuck cares? It's fiction. suck it up, these characters doesn't even exist.

AGAIN if you don't like this manga about fetishes, why are you even doing here reading it? And even if you're not reading it, even worse, why are you here when you're not even reading it?
"People hate one part of the manga and only bring it up when someone else tries to insult them for hating it? They must clearly hate the whole manga". Missing the fact that people praised the manga in many chapters, many people by the raws and volumes, and that 1 incident that people don't like doesn't reflect on people's opinion of the whole story.

Aggregator gang
do you know what ad hominem even is? I've never criticize you, but the idea that you guys (the ones always give "dumb" reaction to everyone against your opinion, you're the one I'm pretty sure gives "dumb" reaction to everything I wrote, and not only me, and you can't even deny this.) want to force everyone to think that a FICTIONAL work should have human rights.

You lot ALWAYS are "rapist teacher" that "rapist teacher" this, like... who the fuck cares? It's fiction. suck it up, these characters doesn't even exist.

AGAIN if you don't like this manga about fetishes, why are you even doing here reading it? And even if you're not reading it, even worse, why are you here when you're not even reading it?
Wasn't his whole point that he liked the manga just not the events of one part of the manga? Considering MC didn't like it either and sensei has been practically removed from the story afterwards it wasn't meant to be a scene that was supposed to be liked. You can see it as hot or like it, but you can't deny that even in the context of the story it's treated seriously. So saying it's just a fetish manga doesn't really work here, sincevthe manga treated the act as something wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Ehm. Guys. I don't understand where this whole 'she spiked his drink to seduce him' came from... I mean look here. She was clearly leaving without any evil intention, it was only the unforeseen events which lead to the sex.

Aggregator gang
Ehm. Guys. I don't understand where this whole 'she spiked his drink to seduce him' came from... I mean look here. She was clearly leaving without any evil intention, it was only the unforeseen events which lead to the sex.
Then she came back after realizing they both might be inebriated and took advantage of the situation. Why are we still arguing about this chapters later people? Let's just move on. Sensei got called out for this by the MC already.

Dex-chan lover
Then she came back after realizing they both might be inebriated and took advantage of the situation. Why are we still arguing about this chapters later people? Let's just move on. Sensei got called out for this by the MC already.
Yes and No.
I argue against people who think that it was her plan in the first place. - It was obviously not.
Second, if she was drunk then her behaviour was more erratic than most people give her credit for.

Are you dumb or what
Typical weeb behaviour, the moment you lose a argument, you resort to personal attacks.

Aggregator gang
Yes and No.
I argue against people who think that it was her plan in the first place. - It was obviously not.
Second, if she was drunk then her behaviour was more erratic than most people give her credit for.

Typical weeb behaviour, the moment you lose a argument, you resort to personal attacks.
She had enough sense to be aware that she was drunk and still went to his room. She had enough sense to be able to speak and be aware of what she's doing. Not sure why you're going out of your way to play lawyer for an cut and dry act that happened months ago.

Dex-chan lover
Yes and No.

Typical coomer behavior. The moment a sexy woman is the one to assault a teen everything is ok and you have excuses for days.

She had enough sense to be aware that she was drunk and still went to his room. She had enough sense to be able to speak and be aware of what she's doing. Not sure why you're going out of your way to play lawyer for an cut and dry act that happened months ago.
Don't bother arguing with him. He clearly had one hand down his pants while reading.

Dex-chan lover
Because I have seen in this thread that people say she spiked his drink to seduce/rape him and that's simply not true.
Also, just a friendly warning. If you argument that she was responsible for her behaviour albeit being drunk, then you indirectly admit he was responsible for his own actions too. Just saying.

Aggregator gang
Because I have seen in this thread that people say she spiked his drink to seduce/rape him and that's simply not true.
Also, just a friendly warning. If you argument that she was responsible for her behaviour albeit being drunk, then you indirectly admit he was responsible for his own actions too. Just saying.
Not even close. He's the minor. That's like saying every teen that was convinces into doing something by an adult should be held responsible. He's never drunken before and was in a far less lucid state than she was. To say he's responsible is a very ignorant belief.

Dex-chan lover
Again no one's ever said that. Now you're just making stuff up. People said she assaulted him not purposely got him drunk just to assault him. Why should he be held responsible in anything?

Dex-chan lover
Not even close. He's the minor. That's like saying every teen that was convinces into doing something by an adult should be held responsible. He's never drunken before and was in a far less lucid state than she was. To say he's responsible is a very ignorant belief.
Except Sumire made him drink (and pass out no less) when they went to that Swingers club. That being said, he is minor and shouldn't be drinking in the first place.
Second. Really? I went back to check to see if he has some problems with speech and/or motion and he clearly does not. He does mention a head spinning but he just wake up to a really confusing situation so it could a lot of things.
While it's true he has not reached the age of majority, he has reached the age of consent, which is 16 for japan* so he is in position to give her consent and thus responsible for his actions.

* According to some articles on internet, the 'effective' age of consent in some regions is 18, so it could be rape depending on local laws.

Dex-chan lover
Except Sumire made him drink (and pass out no less) when they went to that Swingers club. That being said, he is minor and shouldn't be drinking in the first place.
Second. Really? I went back to check to see if he has some problems with speech and/or motion and he clearly does not. He does mention a head spinning but he just wake up to a really confusing situation so it could a lot of things.
While it's true he has not reached the age of majority, he has reached the age of consent, which is 16 for japan* so he is in position to give her consent and thus responsible for his actions.

* According to some articles on internet, the 'effective' age of consent in some regions is 18, so it could be rape depending on local laws.
OK either you didn't read the chapter or you're just seeing what you want at this point. Dude was out by the point of penetration and since he clearly states he's not in the right state of mind no he could've give consent.

Group Leader
I fucking hope ekoda comes to the main story at some point
OK either you didn't read the chapter or you're just seeing what you want at this point. Dude was out by the point of penetration and since he clearly states he's not in the right state of mind no he could've give consent.
you're a damn idiot. Chapter 58.2.
4 first pages, Shirasawa is INTO it

Aggregator gang

I'm not sure what jury you're trying to convince mister lawyer but you aren't convincing anyone. It was assault. Author treated that way, MC treated it that way, story treated it that way. I'm not sure why you're wasting your time and everyone else's battling a losing battle for no reason. Can you just read the story and move on already?

Users who are viewing this thread