Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 71.1 - I came over

Dex-chan lover
Are we going to get another erotic event that poor Raimi has to save Shirasawa again? Wasn't expecting Touka to be the one visiting him. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it would be best for people to realise that Teach raping MC is going to be ignored.
It's still annoying that author tries to make her victim with sad backstory still. Even ignoring the rape, she's basically "I got NTRd when I was young, so now I'm gonna NTR some other girl when fucking the son of my sensei as replacement" or revenge on the father, or whatever her deal is. It's such a fucking bullshit when she pulls the "life lessons of woman with past" on the girl she NTRd by raping her crush. Seriously, "I kept the innocent girl act"?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
no problem, although, I'm starting to thinking "should I start working on them as whole chapters... ?"
I would say the partial chapters are fine.
Also thanks for the note at the end because this was an interesting chapter, there was a lot of unsaid things and the whole dialogue between Kaho and Ekoda really demands an actual reading comprehension from audience to catch onto what was going on. Seriously, some comments here are dumb af, but I'm not going to waste my time and effort to argument with them.

That being said. Lol, Touka is most likely wasted (this author really likes his characters drunk), so we can expect another round of shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread